00//welcome

Hello all you you lovely people who stumble upon my book! Though I am not expecting anyone to read this but thank you if you decide to join me on this ride. Dreamer is my baby that I have spent many late nights planning and writing for and I cant wait to give it to you in the next few weeks. I would also like to mention this is the first book I am writing other than the crappy 2014 wattpad era books that are now long gone. 

If the plot of dreamer has ANY similarities to other books you have may read, just know I may have not read that book. There are so many books on here that are about Harry Styles and I have only read a few compared to the rest. if you feel as though there is a similarity please let me know and I will check out that book/author. I wouldn't want people to think I am stealing others ideas and making them my own because I would never do that. 

This is a soft Harry Styles fanfiction. There will be some dark themes i.e drug use, alcohol use, mental health, mentions of suicide. I have left a disclaimer of all themes that will play apart in the book. I will always put a trigger warning at the beginning of the chapter because these topics need to be taken seriously.  

Thank you for joining me on this crazy journey if you decide too! I hope you enjoy dreamer as much as I love it!!

-hailey