Chapter Twenty-Six: A Wound Comes to Light

Hudson:

Watching her fix the car turned me on so hard, she was now pinned to the hood of her car. Unbuttoning the buttons of her shirt with my teeth, my trembling hands ripping off her skirt. Ripping off my shirt, the night air nipped my skin. Running over my hands over her curves, stopping on her bump. Pride swelled in my heart, she was carrying my pup. Putting her hands up, she bent down to her knees. Fumbling with the button, my jeans slide to my ankles. Her sweet lips wrapped around my thick girth, her hand stroking me while her other hand cupped my balls. Grabbing her hair, this felt so good. An owl hooted in the tree above us, the night air filling with the screams of the animals. Night birds sang their songs, moans pouring from my lips. What was this sensation? Why did it feel so good?

"Evie, you need to slow down or I will cum in your mouth. I want to fill you with my seed." I groaned huskily, her lips sucking harder. Sucking on my head, it was too much to bear. Shooting me a devious smile, she pinned me to the hood. Her fangs traced my skin, the love bites sending my wolf into a frenzy. Flipping over, she pressed her breasts to the hood. Wagging her ass, it was too much to resist. Sliding into her, a small gasp of euphoria poured from her lips. Grabbing at the hood, goosebumps popped up. Slapping her ass roughly, the suspension bounced with us. The bushes rustled behind us, neither of us caring. A tender blush rose to her cheeks, my fingers swirling around his swollen clit.

"Faster, Alpha!" She cried out sensually, her voice cracking. "I want you to go faster!" Shaking my head, I picked her up. Opening the back door, her laughter twinkled in my ears as she pulled me down. Pinning me down, her inner wolf had taken over. Howling in the car, her lips brushed my skin. Sinking onto me, she bounced up and down. Squeezing her breasts roughly, she called out my name. The windows fogged up, her hand pressing against the window. Groaning gruffly, this was heaven. Tracing her body, my wolf told her to hang over the back of the seat. As if she heard, a hungry growl rumbled in my throat as she pressed her body against the back of the seat. Crawling up to her, my fangs sank into her neck.

"Hudson!" She screamed euphorically, cupping my head as jammed myself into her. "Punish me like the alpha you are." Bucking my hips roughly, she moaned loud enough for the whole world to hear. Gripping the blanket on the seat, the tone or her screams telling me that she was about to climax. Clutching her close to me, we both cried out the moment we orgasmed together. Collapsing next to me, Grappy knocked on the car window. Scarlet burned our cheeks, his hands holding our clothes. Opening the door slightly, she snatched our clothes. Tossing them on real quick, shame dimmed her eyes the moment she hopped out. Beaming with pride, my wolf didn't care. Spinning her around, my lips kissed hers lustfully. Refusing to let go, Grappy cleared his throat.

"I am glad you validated your marriage again for the millionth time but I would like to go home to my Bloodsworth." He called me to check in on me." He whined softly, rubbing the back of his neck. "I kind of want to have my own fun. I would fly, but my brother broke my wings. He didn't bother you, did he?" Smiling warmly at him, she took his hands. A rosy pink burned his cheeks, pressing a white feather into his palm.

"You wouldn't believe it, but he said he would be my friend." She chirped cheerfully, feeling proud of herself. "He didn't even have to kill me. He shouldn't be bothering you anymore. Although, I have no problem killing him if I have to." A lump formed in his throat, a nervous chuckle tumbling from his lips. Both us stood in wonder at the fact that she made friends without even trying, the two of them embracing. Ruffling his hair, the keys jiggled as she climbed into the driver's side.

"Hopefully she starts up like a dream." She whispered to herself, crossing her fingers. "I will have to repaint the hood unfortunately. That is nothing I can't manage myself." Relief washed over her face, the engine roaring to life. Looking out the back window, she peeled out of the road. Turning on the radio, alternative rock killed the awkward silence. My breath hitched at the sight of her, the moonlight hitting her just right, Grappy and her singing the songs. Flashing me her real smile, my heart fluttered. She looked so free right now, the wind blowing in her hair. Offering me her hand, my fingers wrapped around hers. This felt so good, her skin touching mine. Nothing needed to be said, the three of us happy to be alive. The tires crunched to a halt outside of the gate, the wooden door swinging open. James guided us in, Bloodsworth waiting impatiently. Grappy leapt out of the back, Bloodsworth smashing into him. The black velvet suit he wore matched the vibe of Grappy's suit, his purple shirt looking sleek. Kissing each other passionately, Evie fussing over his wings.