Chapter Thirty: A Dark Secret Revealed!

Hudson:

She rubbed the cream onto my back, her fingers tracing the dragon tattoo with lightning crackling around it. Covering it back up, her arms wrapped around my neck. Playing with my hair, her lips brushed against the nape of my neck.

"Your tattoo makes you so hot, you are just like a bad boy now." She whispered lustfully into my ear, running her hands over my bare chest. "I want to reward you for working hard for me." Leaping around, she landed on my lap. Her hot skin pressed against mine, her hands guiding me to her clit. Wrapping my arm around the small of her waist, moans escaped her lips as my fingers spun just right. Bucking her hips, her hand stroked my thick girth. Gruff groans poured from my lips, her stroking getting faster. Any faster I was going to blow my load.

"Evie, if you don't stop I will blow." I growled huskily, cupping her hand. "I want to fill you with my hot seed, not your hand." Flipping her over, my hands ran up her thigh. Shivering under my touch, my hands cupped her ass. Slapping it roughly, she called out my name. Sliding into her, her walls hugged my thick girth. Her hips ground against me, her fingers gripping the sheet. Sliding my hand to her bump, my other hand slapping her ass. Moving my hips with hers, my back throbbed a bit with every move. Shuddering at the feeling of a single needle stabbing me over and over again, yesterday being the longest day of my life. Although that chunky monkey was the best part of the day, my strong arms placed her on my lap. Sliding onto her lap,her legs wrapping around my waist. Holding her by the small of her back, her arms wrapped around my neck. Her hips danced to her own rhythm, her lips grazing the nape of her neck. Rough groans poured from her lips, her fangs breaking my skin. Goosebumps popped up, one of her hands sliding down to my balls. Cupping them, her delicate fingers twirled them around her hands. Moaning lustfully, her finger traced my cheek. Bouncing up and down, my hand slid down to his ass. The bed creaked, a devious smile dancing across her lips as I pressed him against the wall. The wall cracked slightly, my palm pressing onto the wall. Bucking my hips, her screams grew louder. Small gasps burst from my lips, her arms wrapping around my neck. Spinning her around, her hands cupped my face as I laid her down on the bed. Pulling me close to her body, her lips pressed against mine sensually. Being sure to avoid my back, her other hand played with my hair. This felt so great, every single touch of hers sending my inner wolf into a frenzy. Sitting up, her finger traced my six pack. Tracing my fingers up her thighs, my hands placing her heels on my shoulders. Jamming it in, my hands wrapped around my legs. Thrusting in and out, the white sheet peeked out from in between her fingers. My name flooded from her lips, my wolf swelling with pride. Screaming louder and louder, the whole house must have heard us by now. Sliding her legs down, a crooked grin dancing across her lips as I clutched her close to my chest. Wrapping her legs around my waist, my fangs brushing his neck. Sinking them into her neck, our hips danced to the same song. The sound of her gasps grew more frantic, her climax near. Moving faster, the bed squeaked with every bounce. Kissing me hungrily, a tender blush rose to her cheeks. Refusing to release me, our tongues danced in each other's mouths. My heart fluttered, her beauty stunning me. Holding her hips down, we both cried out as we both climaxed. Melting into my arms, her head rested on my chest. Kissing the top of my head, my fingers intertwined with hers. Her sweet smell wafted up my nose, my inner wolf begging for more. Hopping off my lap, a soft whine escaped my lips. Running into the bathroom, the floorboard creaked as I followed her. Watching her hop into the shower, my arms folded across my broad chest.

"What is the plan for today?" I queried curiously, wishing I could get in. "Hopefully it isn't anything troublesome." Chuckling to herself, she dried herself off. Shrugging her shoulders, it took every ounce of control not to take her right then and there. Brushing past me, her fingers traced the new clothes that Theros had bought her. Selecting a black lace bra and a pink lace bra, a confused look dawned on her face. Scrunching up her nose, my heart skipped a beat at her cuteness.