Chapter Fifty-Eight: Gaining an Advantage

Hudson:

A wave of pleasure woke me up, an eager Evie had all of me in her mouth. Focusing on the tip, my body twitched with ecstasy. Fuck, she was too good at this. Her thighs rubbed together, her sex drive was off the charts. Wanting more, a dazed look dawned on my face. 

"Good morning, my silver wolf." She moaned sensually, getting back to sucking me off. Gruff groans escaped my lips, the speed of her sucking doubling. Unable to control myself, my hot seed spilled down her throat. Getting it hard again, she sank down on top of me in the reverse cowgirl position. Grinding her hips, my hands slapping her ass. Short gasps echoed in the room, her extended claws gripping the sheets. A knock interrupted her, her eyes narrowing at the door.

"Hudson, we have a full plate today." James hollered through the door, his pen tapping on his clipboard. "Come on out as soon as you are done fucking your wife. Try to keep it down. It is the morning after all. Sarah and I already had our dozen sexual experiences." Cocking my brow in response, the truth was evident in his voice. Yanking her to my side, she lifted her leg to allow me to spoon her. Sliding into her, her short gasps turned me on more. Draping my arm over her bump, it had grown once more. Thrusting until I filled her with my seed once more, the mattress groaned as she turned to face me. Resting her forehead on my chest, her hand slid down to her bump.

"I am going to be a blimp at this rate." She whined cutely, my finger lifting up her chin. "Are you o-" Kissing her passionately, time stopped. She was carrying my pups after all, pride swelling in my chest. Letting her go from my spell, her hand cupped my face. Snuggling into her hand, Flynn began to wail. Leaping out of bed, she selected a pair of leggings and one of my sweatshirts. Catching a glimpse of black lace, a deep crimson colored my cheeks. Tugging them on, the leggings maybe had a couple of more weeks. My sweatshirt hugged her breasts, the sheer size of them making my inner wolf howl with joy. Scooping him up, she never looked more beautiful. This was my family, and mine alone. Feeding our son, a calm serenity washed over the scene.

"I would love you no matter what." I promised honestly, sitting up. "You are carrying my pups after all." Flashing me her genuine smile, it had been a while since she was happy. Putting her amazing breasts away, my inner wolf whined a bit. Thinking back to the last pregnancy, a rich concern built in my mind. Hopefully she would gain enough weight this time, the outlook looking great so far. Playing with our son, she held him against her shoulder. Bouncing around, she was a natural at this. Getting dressed into my usual attire of a black t-shirt and jeans, a flicker of her depression dimmed her eyes. Walking out of the room, everyone greeted her as she walked into the office to take her seat. James rolled his eyes, his usual gray suit greeting me. Plopping down into the seat in my office, I knew what would make her feel better.

"Evie! Come sit on my lap!" I yelled happily, Evie crashing onto my lap. "Would you help me with the paperwork?" Tears welled up in her eyes, the mood swings driving her nuts as well. Nodding once, she took half of the paperwork. Burying her head into her work, Flynn played with her hair. The minutes ticked by, my eyes unable to leave her. Leaning back into my chair, slumber stole me away.

Hooded figures stole her body away, my friends holding me back. My heart shattered, our connection flickering out. Crying out for her, a needle was jammed into my neck. There was no way in hell they were going to tranquilize me, fuck them. I needed to find my wife, the images of Flynn growing up without her taunted me. My vision blurred, her real smile flashing in my face. All of our memories flooded my mind, the depression sinking me into a numb state.

Jerking awake, her side of the bed was empty. Sobbing violently, Latia knocked on the door. Her wet eyes met mine, a raw fury burned in my eyes. People were the last thing I wanted to see, shock rounded her eyes at me throwing a glass at her. Shit, I didn't mean to do that.