Chapter Fifty-Nine: An Angel's Helper

Evelyn:

My eyes fluttered open, Hudson's tongue was licking my swollen clit. Gripping the sheets, short gasps escaped my lips.A wave of ecstasy woke me right up, his lips sucking away as his fingers danced to the same rhythm. Writhing under his touch, the alarm clock read two o' clock. What the hell brought this on? Grinning devilishly up at me, he went back to pleasuring me. Grabbing the top of his head, his silver hair poked out from in between my fingers.

"Hudsy." I huffed with a feverish red coloring my cheeks, the mattress groaning as he crawled on top of me. Kissing my bump, his fangs traced my skin. Stopping at my lips, my breath hitched at his lips hovering over mine. Tracing his cheek, guilt ate at me every time I saw his reaper's eye. Kissing me hungrily, my body arched towards him. Releasing me from his spell, his hands couldn't leave my bump. In fact, he held me whenever he could. I didn't blame him, I did actually die. Hell, my reaction would have been like his.

"I am going to show you a good time." He growled huskily in my ear, his hands slid down to my bump. "I am never going to let you go again." Lining himself up, a wave of pleasure shot through me the moment he shoved himself in. Grinding my hips with his, my breasts pressed against the sheets. Our names bounced off the wall, my swollen walls hugging his thick girth. Letting our wolves take control, he took me with him as he sat back on his haunches. Sliding his hands down to my hips, his strong arms lifted me up and down. Long moans bounced off the walls, his fangs sinking into my tender flesh. His name exploded from my lips, his fangs biting me everywhere he could. Trembling in his arms, his tongue licked the bite marks. Sinking into the swelling feeling of euphoria, my inner wolf howled with me. Flipping him underneath me, I sank onto his girth. I was going to make him cum inside of me. Leaning back for a moment, his hands rubbed the smooth surface.

"I can't wait for this to get bigger and bigger." He chuckled sweetly, a tender blush rising to my cheeks. "I can't wait to for these to get bigger as well." Moving his hands up to my engorged breasts. Squeezing them roughly, my hips began to buck. Embarrassment burned my cheeks, milk dripping onto his face. Pulling me close to him, his lips wrapped around my tender nipples. Sucking down the milk, a euphoric sense of relief washed over me as the tenderness faded to a new sensation of pleasure. My hips spun around faster, loud screams bouncing off the wall. Licking his lips, a sigh of satisfaction escaped his goofy grin. Bouncing up and down, each grind grew wetter. Wanting him to take control, I laid down with my ass in the air. That would make my day if only he responded properly.

"Can you take me again?" I begged through a lust filled moan, chewing on my lips. "Hell, I need you now." Shrugging his shoulders, my quaking hands shoved him in. Grinding my hips with his, the way his tip slipped in and out turned me on more. Sliding my hand to my swollen clit, his brow cocked in response. Circling my clit, my screams grew loud enough to wake the dead. Holding my hips still, his hot seed filled me up as we both climaxed at the same time. Collapsing back onto the bed, he crashed down next to me. A dazed look haunted our faces, his loving gaze never left mine. Stealing my heart with a single look, the post sex haze felt euphoric.

"You are fucking amazing." He growled huskily, pulling me onto his chest. "The moon goddess gave me the greatest gift ever." Kissing the top of my head, his right hand slid down to my bump. Unable to keep his hands off of me, a knock interrupted us. Rolling off the bed, Hudsy caught me. Throwing on one of his t-shirts, the cotton clung to my bump. This thing was already becoming a nuisance, the damn thing seeming to grow noticeably by the day. Opening the door, Grappy yanked me out. Dressed in his usual black designer suit, his brow rose at the state of my outfit. Who the hell was he to judge? His screams matched mine, my arms folding across my chest.

"We need to help my brothers. A couple of angels are attacking them as we speak. Go get dressed." He panicked, shoving me back into the bedroom to get dressed. Running over to my closet, my fingers selected a ruby sweater dress. Tugging on a matching ivory lace bra set, the sweater dress hugged my bump a little bit too much.