2

The solid door was completely melted by laser rays.

A group of well-trained soldiers then broke into the storage hall.

I saw a tall figure standing in the middle in the darkness. Everyone immediately stood up, put away their weapons and stood on both sides respectfully.

The adjutant first said: "Marshal!"

The dark tone of their marshal's naturally intimidating face was twenty-five degrees darker than before, and everyone was sweating.

"Where are the people?" Taliein asked.

For the first time, they felt that their voices could kill people.

The adjutant was shocked. Yes, as for people, the detection equipment clearly found that there were other people here.

But when they came in, the marshal was the only one here.

The door of the old warehouse behind the storage hall was pushed open from the inside.

The mental power left over from prehistoric times allowed Shen Yue to quickly discover the abandoned escape passage underneath the storage hall that connected it to the outside.

Shen Yue had to sigh at how frail his body was now. After just climbing a few dozen meters of the shaft ladder, I was already out of breath.

That passage had probably been abandoned since it had been rebuilt before, and it was filled with various insects.

He grabbed a blue spider off his sleeve. It was a beautiful guy.

The spider was caught by someone and realized the danger was coming. At the critical moment, he had the courage to cut off one of his legs, dropped it to the ground and crawled away.

The spider walked for a while, shook its body, and actually sprouted a new leg.

Do living things evolve so fast?

The poor spider was caught by Shen Yue's spiritual thread again and was caught back.

As the sun went down, he looked at the spider's legs more carefully. A thin mucus covered his fingertips. It turned out that the newly grown spider legs were just an illusion that was fake.

This virtual image is enough to deceive the eyes of natural enemies in dangerous moments.

This is another incredible evolution.

Shen Yue let the spider go and walked to the corridor, where the sun was embracing him blazingly.

It had been too long, too long, he had slept for too long, and now he could finally stand in the sun again. This sense of unreality made him feel a little dazed.

Various shuttles flew quickly from the tops of tall buildings, their winding tracks flying in the sky like a giant dragon.

There are cold textured buildings of different heights, three-dimensional advertising giants, and floating islands in the sky planted with lush green plants.

Shen Yue looked down at the railing and realized that he was standing in mid-air. The ground under his feet seemed to be made of a strange material with high hardness and lightness.

The entire First Military Academy is built in the sky, and the sky seems to be connected with the deep universe.

Looking at everything unfamiliar and cold in front of him, separated by a huge chasm of time of a hundred thousand years, Shen Yue suddenly felt a deep sense of loneliness.

Even spiders have evolved.

And he is the son left behind by his tribe a hundred thousand years later, and he is a homeless wanderer in the universe.