16

"Marshal Taliein, just took my people away like this?" In Taliein's optical brain, K was still sitting on that comfortable seat, his gold-rimmed glasses half-hiding his lazy expression.

The war below was ablaze. It was almost an overwhelming battle between robots, and the red mammoths fled to death. The robot army is withdrawing its troops and returning to the ship.

Taliein never got off the battleship from beginning to end, and even Shen Yue was taken back into the battleship by a hook. Shen Yue: "...(°ー°〃)" "You haven't had time to watch the live broadcast replay yet." "What live broadcast?" "Turn on your optical brain, log in to the Star Network, and click on the first video on the interface." Shen Yue: "...(°ー°〃) " The more you follow what he says. An imaging video immediately popped up, with the title: The Red Mammoth King showed up to take citizens hostage, the First Legion successfully rescued the hostages, and Tallie's actions aroused heated discussion among netizens.

For Shen Yue, who has a deep understanding of Talie's spiritual sea, he can feel the abnormality of the other party's spiritual sea as soon as he enters the battleship and is in the same room with him.

Now he doubted Talleyn had discovered his identity.

That's why there was the retaliatory roller coaster just now.

At K's words, Taliein raised his eyebrows: "Your people?"

"Shen Yue is my mercenary. During his employment, I am responsible for his personal safety." K's eyes always seemed to be smiling. Not smiling.

Shen Yue immediately couldn't help but nodded in agreement, but was cut back by Talie's look.

"When he is here with me, does he still need to worry about his personal safety?" Taliein sneered.

K: "..."

Shen Yue: "..." In fact, the biggest security threat since rebirth is you, okay? !

Now he became more and more suspicious that his identity had been exposed, and Taliein wanted to pull him back to whip the corpse.

K continued: "Shen Yue is now the detector of the base. The federal government requires the K Group to produce crystals that meet the standards before clearing the plan. As far as I know, Shen Yue is not an intern sent to the Legion by the First Military Academy. , is not under the jurisdiction of the military, you have no right to restrict his freedom."

Shen Yue knew that K's power was not small, but he did not expect that he was so courageous. So far, K is the only person Shen Yue has seen who dares to confront Taliein. Negotiated.

Talleyin didn't take it seriously: "Please go to the federal court to sue me at any time."

K also knew that Talleyin didn't take the federation seriously, so he closed his eyes and smiled: "Okay, if he is willing to stay with you There, just pretend I didn't say it."

Shen Yue immediately couldn't wait: "I love my job, and it is my honor to detect crystals for the federal government! Marshal, please let me return to my job, I am willing to devote all my energy ."

This awareness of self-sacrifice really moved people to tears.

Taliein was not annoyed at all. He raised his face and said coldly: "Okay, let's let you go back to Cyril and devote all your energy. How about that?"

As soon as these words came out, the light K's expression on the other side of his head was subtle, looking at Shen Yue's face that was even more shameful than an omega.

"..." Shen Yue was startled: Does Taliein actually know about the relationship between K and Cyril? Even the alienation plan is just right!

K's half-smiling eyes didn't smile either.