36

"Taliein! ​​You...have no heart..."

On the space station, in the Marshal's office.

Shen Yue raised his head, as if silently sighing to the sky.

The person sitting in the office chair moved and stood up. Shen Yue's brows suddenly trembled. The complaint he just made didn't make any sound.

The hat representing the supreme military power was hung on the rack. He bit off the white gloves with his teeth and threw them on the table. Taliein walked towards him, the sound of his military boots hitting the ground was very appropriate, but his sick and possessive eyes had already filled his bright pupils.

Please, give him back the cute and charming Taliein from yesterday.

Shen Yue moved to the side. Just an inch away, a slight numbness came from his hand, reminding him that he was now beyond the scope of action.

In short, he regrets it very much now. Why should he be confused by Talie's temporary fragile appearance? Can't this guy be treated as a normal person?

Taliein came closer to him and rubbed his cheek: "Don't run around."

It actually felt like a favor!

"Tarein, is there something wrong..."

"What's wrong?" Slender fingers lifted his chin, and soft breath fell on his ear: "You want to come back with me, aren't you... …"

He had restrained himself from kidnapping the person before, and it was because of Talie's rare conscience in his life that he discovered it.

Who knew that some people would put it in their mouths even though they knew what kind of person he was? It was really surprising.

"That doesn't mean I need this thing..." Shen Yue shook the bracelet in his hand. Should he say that compared to the previous prison chair, this one is already very gentle?

Taliein clasped him into his arms, and the hand on the back of his neck forced him to turn his head and look at him: "Being soft-hearted is not a good thing, especially for people like me." Her fingers touched his wrist

and felt the softness on his wrist. Wearing the bracelet made by my own spiritual power, I was very excited.

But when he saw the wound on the corner of his mouth that he had bitten, Taliein's hand froze.

The emotion of worrying about gains and losses came back to Taliein's mind. When he thought that Shen Yue seemed to be soft-hearted and kind to others, he felt an inexplicable restlessness in his heart, and his sharp eyes fell on him.

"Do you often use your softness on others?"

Shen Yue tilted his head, his brows trembled, and he felt his breath and eyes falling on his face more and more passionately. Did he know that he would do this to an Enigma? Said, it is simply seducing.

...If you keep doing this, you won't be able to control your pheromones.

In fact, it was normal. Taliein always thought that he was a beta...

What Shen Yue didn't know was that his forbearing appearance was also a kind of temptation for Taliein.

The cufflinks of the military shirt reached his waist, and he turned his head and kissed the side of his neck, feeling his real body temperature. His purple eyes were intense, and the pheromones even started to get out of control. His voice was low: "Look at you, Can't you just not seduce people?"

If Shen Yue could be marked, his glands would have been filled with his own pheromones.

In the dungeon, he didn't know how he could restrain himself from digging out those wretched eyeballs.