44

The strength of the Dark Legion is not weak, especially the mechas, but they have been suppressed by Talleyn's double S-level mental power in recent years. No one can match Talleyin.

Now this silver-white mecha can also kill everyone. The double S's mental power can control the cosmic mecha with a fluency that other mecha masters cannot match.

Its speed, weapons and explosive power caused the First Legion's mechas to retreat one after another. Its defense was also astonishingly terrifying. It was repeatedly attacked by mechas and ships but still remained unscathed. The situation on the battlefield began to reverse.

Everyone's eyes were fixed on the screen motionlessly, eager to see the black mecha appear in their hearts.

[Tarein, come out! ! 】The barrages filling the screen shouted in unison.

A battleship of the First Legion was penetrated by the particle cannon of the opponent's silver mecha.

The wreckage of the energy capsule hit the assault ship and interceptor ship next to it, and the energy fires that exploded one after another illuminated the screen for an instant.

The fragments of the assault ship then hit several small frigates, like a death scythe cutting a circle in the universe, and no one was spared.

The wreckage of aircraft and ships, large and small, is slowly and silently floating in space,

which means that thousands of space soldiers on board have perished around the world.

A deep despair surged into everyone's heart, and some people were already crying in front of the screen.

The superior officers are already preparing to issue a second order to dispatch reinforcements from the military port near the front to come to the rescue.

At this moment, a beautiful black figure with bright light popped out of the mecha cabin on the side of the battleship.

As soon as the black mecha came out of the mecha cabin, two laser rays sliced ​​through the two nearby attacking small pursuit ships, causing them to crash and destroy everyone.

The barrage started to get out of control: [Light Nightmare Mecha! 】

There is only this sentence, but it is densely filled in the sky. People in every corner of the Federation have begun to cry in their hearts.

The appearance of the Light Nightmare mecha caught people off guard, and the silver-white mecha was obviously a little surprised, but then the two sides launched a firepower duel.

Whether it was the citizens of the Federation or the people of the Dark Empire, everyone held their breath in front of the screen. Two double S-class mechas were fighting against each other, which was unprecedented.

It is no exaggeration to say that no matter which side wins the battle at this time, it will be far superior to the opponent in terms of momentum, which will directly affect the future battlefield pattern.

The Light Nightmare mecha is flexible but steady, and the powerful firepower it emits hits the opponent's vital points directly. It is powerful and dense, and it is obviously in a state of full mental strength. It has nothing to do with the poisoning and injuries reported by the outside world.

The enemy's silver-white mecha is cleverly balanced and seems to be a little inexperienced. Although it can avoid most attacks, its offensive intention is not strong enough and its tactics are quite satisfactory, but it can always advance and retreat freely.

At this moment, the dark army suddenly retreated and began to retreat. The silver-white mecha also retreated into the cabin.

At this time, it was impossible for the Dark Legion to retreat unscathed from the firepower of the First Legion.