Side Story 5

That night, Windsor sent him a message saying that she wanted to invite him to dinner.

As the two have been friends for many years, there is no reason to refuse, but Shen Yue asked Taliein out of the blue: "Should I go?"

After asking, Shen Yue was also a little surprised. These days, he seems to care too much. Talleyn's reaction.

Since the last illness, the two have maintained a distance between themselves as superiors and subordinates.

He was worried that Talleyn would be angry about this. Did he seem to be a little pretentious?

Taliein was looking down at the contract at the time without raising his head: "I remember you didn't sell yourself to me."

His breath was cold and icy, more freezing than the ice outside the window. Only the document was turned over and over, and the paper made a scraping sound. Cutting through the air.

Shen Yue heard his displeasure and walked to the desk: "The hotel is nearby. The general manager hasn't had dinner yet. Let's go together."

Taliein paused for a moment and finally let go of the poor document. However, His face continued to be gloomy and he did not get up: "I'm not hungry."

Shen Yue was a little disappointed: "Really? I wanted to hitchhike."

The person behind the desk continued to read the documents, indifferently.

Shen Yue's phone rang with the sound of a WeChat message, which should be a message from Windsor.

Talleyn stood up abruptly and took off his coat and hat from the hangers.

The coat was a bit heavy and it was not convenient to arrange it. Shen Yue helped him take off the scarf, put it around him and turned over the collar.

Taliein lowered his head and pursed his lips.

A pair of warm hands arranged the collar and scarf on the back of his neck. As the back of the collar rubbed through his hair, one could imagine the movements of those hands with just the right amount of gentleness.

His eyes became lazy, like a sleepy cat, hoping that Shen Yue's hands would never stop.

He gathered a bunch of his hair and smoothed it out of the warm scarf.

When his knuckles accidentally touched the glands on the back of his neck, Taliein's hands moved unconsciously and his eyes softened slightly.

It's like a gust of warm wind blowing over the surface of the skin and cells, like blowing through the stacked treetops in the forest, causing ripples, which are slight but refuse to recede easily.

Taliein looked into his heart: an alpha doesn't have to be as sensitive as an omega.

Shen Yue's hands officially left his hair and clothes. Unfortunately, it was only for a moment. Talie turned his head, and his lazy eyes had turned gloomy and sharp.

He really couldn't bear it.

When he arrived at the hotel and got out of the car, Taliein glanced at him and said, "This is not the meal you mentioned." Shen Yue was a little surprised and

smiled slightly: "Of course it is not."

He remembered what he said in country A. Shen Yue certainly didn't forget to invite him to dinner, but he didn't expect Taliein to care so much.

When entering the elevator, Shen Yue said: "If you don't want to share the same table with Windsor, you can have a separate table."

You?