21

Shen Yue fell silently on the chair. He felt that he was really too naive...

Just an hour ago, he was hopeful that Taliein would let him go.

"Are you sure now?" Shen Yue ignored the pain on the back of his neck, where there were still drops of blood.

Taliein put down the military boots that were on his chair and stretched out the non-existent dust on his sleeves, as if it was not him who bit someone's neck just now: "Are you sure of what?"

"Are you sure that I am not the person you are looking for?" Although Shen Yue was bitten badly, his smile was particularly sweet at this moment.

Taliein looked at his smile, turned around and returned to his office chair, folding his hands on his crossed knees, and the cold shadow outside the window fell on him.

Shen Yue: "?"

"If it weren't for you, I would kill you." When he said this, Talie was calm and unconcerned.

"..." Shen Yue's sweet smile froze.

————

Erase all uncontrollable factors?

Talleyin really has no heart...

In fact, it's normal to think about it. Once a gloomy and cold-hearted person like Talleyin discovers that he is not the person he is looking for, then he will become a ridiculous mistake in the noble life of the other party. , what's the pity in erasing a mediocre mistake.

But Shen Yue didn't understand why he suddenly felt sad.

He thought he could be a little special in Talleyin's heart.

In the past two days, Taliein had not paid any attention to him - except for untying his prison chair at his pitiful plea so that he would not be suffocated to death when Beavis was not around. .

The other party seems to be busy deploying Ge Tuo's elimination plan. Is he so busy that he doesn't even have time to eliminate himself?

Two days ago, Qiao Qi and the others had already carried the starship of the First Military Academy back to Kate Emperor Planet.

Shen Yue stood at the window of Taliein's office and looked out. The planet Goto rotated slowly in the sunlight, it was beautiful and gentle.

News has been received on the ground that all mining bases have been closed. In the past two days, one or two engineering ships could be seen from time to time carrying loads of crystals through the atmosphere and flying into space.

But now everything has returned to silence, except for the red mammoth who doesn't know that he is about to die.

When the last original inhabitants are cleared away, his home planet is about to fall into slumber.

He might not be able to go back in his lifetime... He

always thought that he could change something after his rebirth, but in fact he still couldn't change anything... A deep feeling of powerlessness and frustration came to Shen Yue's heart.

At this moment, the optical brain received a call.

"Shen Yue, it's me." It was Cyril. It seemed that he was already on the starship leaving Gotto.

Before this, Shen Yue had contacted Cyril through a message and asked him to bring out his belongings, including the green box.

But I don’t know if Cyril has received any news from him.

"How's it going? Did you help me get my things?" Shen Yue was most concerned about this.

"Take it. When the time comes, you go back to the Kate Emperor Star and go to the same place. Someone will give it to you." Cyril's face was still expressionless and cold.