78

It was just when the sun was about to set in the afternoon, and the tired sunshine fell lazily into the room. A hand on the pillow moved under the sun, with tender red marks on its fingers.

The hand slipped from the pillow and ruffled the sheets. The owner of the hand turned sideways and hugged the person behind him who was holding him.

His purple eyes opened, and he frowned at the strong discomfort in his body.

Talie raised his hand to cover his forehead. After finally recovering from his madness, memories came to his mind and his face became dark.

Throughout the whole day yesterday, he almost completely lost his mind. Was it really him who was so crazy and carried away without any restraint?

Even though his body could no longer bear it, he still cried and begged Shen Yue to help him.

Since being completely marked, my temperament has changed drastically, like a cup that is never full of wine and lets it overflow.

I once thought that I was full of reason and could stand by like an outsider, disgusted with the omegas and alphas whose bodies were controlled by pheromones. But now I can't escape this terrible physiological change?

Taliein turned sideways, facing away from him, closed his eyes, and felt that his bones were soft and weak.

What was most unimaginable to him was that he didn't know what Shen Yue would think of him. Even he hated himself, would Shen Yue also...

A hand tightened around his waist from behind, and his body was tightly hugged into a warm embrace.

Talie subconsciously grabbed his hand, and her heart trembled. She lowered her eyes and saw the bite mark on Shen Yue's wrist. There were deep tooth marks, and there were still traces of dried blood left on the wound.

The fingertips touched his injured wrist. When did he bite him? Talie closed his eyes and remembered that incredible scene. His face suddenly became strange, and his ears couldn't help but feel hot.

He wanted to speak, but his throat was hoarse and painful, as if a sharp stone had been rolled over it.

I felt the other hand stroking his hair, and the fingertips touched his ears, as if to avoid pressing his hair, and smoothing his golden hair. The person behind him came closer to him, and his lingering breath fell on his hair. .

The whole body was carefully held in his arms, and the familiar sense of security suddenly filled every cell, and the discomfort all over the body disappeared.

He suddenly realized that it didn't really hurt. For the First Marshal, this kind of pain was just an itch at best.

It's just that the alpha's pride makes him feel awkward, and his true desires and conflicts make him unbalanced.

But in Shen Yue's eyes, he was almost becoming a fragile object, allowing him to show his fragile side arbitrarily. Regardless of whether it was due to hormonal changes or not, he could shrink into his arms and cry out in pain.

Seeing that his body was stiff and stiff, Shen Yue asked him, "What's wrong?"

Taliein suddenly turned around and got into his arms face to face, curling up like a child, as if he was huddled in his arms when he was a child. The appearance of sleeping, the infinite satisfaction that once made him intoxicated, is still the same now.

The breath of the forest enveloped him, and what made him drowsy and sinking into it must be this exquisite tenderness.

"Does it still hurt?" Shen Yue's voice was so soft that his bones softened.