92

Over Goto, an artificial satellite is far away from the scarecrow, and the real-time broadcasts continuously sent back allow people to see every detail of it.

On this day, everyone could not sleep and stared at it closely.

The Federation tried every conceivable method, and even tried using space bats to destroy the string of lingering symbols, but ultimately failed.

Regarding the emblem it issued, some people have guessed that it is the symbol of the previous Goto civilization.

Regardless of the Empire or the Federation, almost all interstellar language experts have invested in the study of this string of symbols.

An old scholar who has studied Goto civilization for many years was the first to make progress, and obtained one of the phrases through an algorithm: go home.

What's the meaning? Are Gotto's prehistoric humans coming back?

Then the second keyword was cracked: fire.

As more information is deciphered, the purpose of the scarecrow becomes clearer and clearer, people's hearts sink more and more, and everyone is in chaos.

Taliein has been very busy recently, with federal meetings, legion meetings, and various large and small documents being delivered, more frequently than before when the Dark Legion raided.

"Go home?" When he learned about the phrases contained in part of the symbols that had been deciphered, his handsome eyebrows frowned deeply.

Shen Yue took out the milk that had been prepared for a long time from the fresh-keeping box. Talie was too busy, so he usually took out the milk and put it into the fresh-keeping bag the night before, and Shen Yue fed the two children the next day. .

Sometimes Gurner would come to help him, but Gurner was obviously much busier than before.

Shen Yue has now become a well-deserved baby daddy.

"Gna, did something happen?"

On this day, Gena was holding his brother when he was suddenly asked by Shen Yue. He was stunned for a moment. It was clear that a moment ago, he was still discussing which brother had the bigger appetite.

He looked directly into those deep black eyes and said with a smile: "There have been some things recently, but they haven't been finalized yet, so I can't say more."

Shen Yue felt strange in his heart, but didn't ask again.

His optical brain couldn't receive any signals. It seemed that it was affected by "trajectory" on the last battlefield and malfunctioned.

It could also be that Taliein was deliberately blocking information from the outside world from him...

He could see that under Taliein's gloomy and calm appearance, he was actually restless and often even woke up suddenly at night and hugged himself tightly.

Shen Yue didn't understand what was going on. He tried his best to comfort him, but with little effect.

During the day, Taliein was the first marshal who acted decisively and stayed calm in times of crisis. Only Shen Yue knew that at night, he was like a child, always hugging him and not letting go. After being awakened by nightmares, he would crawl into his arms and say: No words were spoken.

Especially as the cruiser moved closer and closer to the Federation, Talleyn's uneasiness became more and more obvious.

Under the simulated night scene in the ship cabin, stars twinkled.

The two children slept soundly in their cribs.

Shen Yue was half asleep when he felt his chest was heavy. When he opened his eyes, he saw Taliein lying on top of him, with his head pressed on his chest.