69

When walking through the courtyard, the distant wind in the forest blew, and Shen Yue couldn't help but stop. The feeling was completely different from when he passed by three years ago.

Shen Yue sometimes felt that he was like a thief. All Taliein's time had been stolen by him. The future that came to him in the blink of an eye was actually the millions of days and nights he had lived through, and the love that he could reach out. Talleyin, however, has to go through thorns and thorns along the way, worrying about gains and losses.

Taliein was beside him, his eyes reflected the rolling green sea, and his voice was blown away by the wind: "At that time, my happiest thing every day was to climb over this corridor to find you..." Shen Yue climbed over the railing,

There was a low slope under the corridor. He stood under the low slope and stretched out his hands to him: "I would have carried you down before, right?"

The sun burned the dead branches and leaves on the ground fiercely, and a leaf fell on Shen Yue's body was particularly conspicuous, and Talie was in a trance for a while, as if he had returned to his childhood, and a smile appeared in his eyes unknowingly.

"Come on, Taliein."

His golden hair swayed, and Taliein immediately jumped into his arms.

Shen Yue hugged him tightly without saying a word.

Talie felt that something was wrong. At that time, when he was holding him, his feet could not touch the ground.

"A little higher, Shen Yue." He supported his shoulders to keep his feet off the ground.

Shen Yue hugged his body tightly and weighed him up.

Just like holding Taliein when he was a boy.

She felt that the person in her arms was holding her head and rubbing the top of her head with the side of her face. She could not suppress the excitement in her throat: "It's like a dream..." "

Of course it's not a dream." Shen Yue was suffocated in his arms, There was a buzzing sound, and hot air sprayed on his clothes.

"Lift your head, I want to kiss you." It was a matter-of-fact and domineering tone.

Shen Yue raised his head, and the dazzling sunlight fell on his face, making him squint his eyes.

Taliein's lips were hotter than the sun and fell steadily. The wind in his ears blew violently through the treetops, the rustling leaves scattered the white clouds in the sky, and the chirping birds jumped on the branches.

The sun was falling on his closed eyelids, and it couldn't wait to get through the gaps that occasionally opened with trembling, leaving patches of brilliant light and shadow in his eyes, which were scorching.

Taliein occupied the position in his arms, enjoying everything sweet and breathing freely.

The kiss had just begun, but someone came to ruin the scenery.

"Taliein, Taliein..." Xia Zuo's voice came from far away from the turning corridor.

Taliein suddenly froze, and immediately broke free and was about to jump out of his arms. He didn't want anyone to see this coquettish gesture of a child!

However, the person holding him refused to let go, and in the blink of an eye he hugged him and hid behind a big tree.

Talie hugged him tightly, grasped his shoulders, and their two hearts were pressed together. Shen Yue kissed the corner of his mouth that had not yet been wet, and said softly: "Let the second uncle worry for a while." "It must be so