17

Deep water flowed around him, and it was pitch black. The violent current flooded his eyes and squeezed his heart. Every cell in his body seemed to be washed away by huge wind and waves, and seemed to be crushed and collapsed by flames.

In the suffocating deep sea, Taliein's soul almost died in this cramped space.

Until the breath of the forest hit him, as if every time he was on the verge of death, this breath would come as promised, like the vines that grew after the rain, wrapping around his stiff limbs and wrapping around his torso.

He seemed to hold the man's hand tightly, trying hard to see the man's face clearly, but the deep sea surged and all his senses became dull.

Talley often suspected that this strange yet familiar smell was an illusion produced by the dying brain.

It was this familiar and addictive breath that suddenly broke into the forest covered with fallen leaves from the windy waves, and the east wind blew through the quiet tree roots.

The oppressive feeling around his body disappeared, and Taliein was able to breathe for a moment, and his beating heart finally returned to his chest.

The green palms of the earth hugged his wet body. I don't know when, the suffocating deep sea had been thrown into the distance, and something was caressing him gently.

Shen Yue stretched out his hand to touch his forehead, and his hair was covered with cold sweat. Fortunately, Taliein's spiritual sea had a high degree of compatibility with his own breath, and he did not encounter as strong resistance as before when he entered the inner spiritual realm.

In this inner realm, the desolate and barren ups and downs, gloomy whirlpools and insurmountable darkness surges attracted Shen Yue's attention. This kind of thing is called the inner realm's hidden wounds, which represents a person's deep mental pain and insurmountable darkness. The shadow of transcendence.

Shen Yue, who was a top divine healer in prehistory, has seen many people suffer from hidden injuries of varying degrees. He can only say that Talie is worthy of being the best in the galaxy, and even hidden injuries are much more serious than others.

Now the inner realm has been scarred by toxins and hidden injuries. If you continue to suppress the toxins with consciousness alone, the accumulated damage will only overwhelm the inner realm until one day the spiritual sea dries up.

Shen Yue's occupational disease recurred again, and he actually started to take a closer look at Taliein's condition.

The other person's tightened eyebrows gradually softened, until the shadows under the eyebrows dispersed, leaving only a deep and habitual frown in his sleep.

He suddenly discovered that the other person's eyelashes were actually lavender with a Mary Sue eyeshadow effect.

It's just that it's easy to be attracted by his rich dark purple eyes, so the light-colored and sparse eyelashes are naturally ignored.

I originally thought that purple pupils were already special, but would new humans actually have naturally purple eyelashes?

He wanted to take a closer look when suddenly the collar of his neck was violently pulled down by a force. This familiar force, familiar angle, and familiar sense of oppression undoubtedly came from their great federal marshal Talleyn. Right hand.

Shen Yue put his hands on the armrests on both sides of the chair in time to avoid falling on Taliein.

Otherwise, with my current soft personality, I would almost have to lean forward habitually.

"Bastard!" However, although Taliein held him tightly with one hand, his eyes were still closed tightly, and even the curse seemed weak.

He wanted so much to catch this guy who had slipped away from him time and time again.