72

The aircraft and ship units of the First Legion already have experience in dealing with this kind of foam. The flying motorcycles and shuttle ships sprayed defoaming agents everywhere, and the red foam in the sky was quickly cleared.

Despite this, the red bubbles disappeared silently in Talleyn's hair and shoulders.

The bubbles that accumulate on the streets gradually burst and will soon be forgotten.

It seemed like it was just an eye-catching activity by the merchants. Shen Yue put down his umbrella and stared at the sky. Could it be that he was overly nervous.

Shen Yue still didn't dare to relax. The two of them returned to the shuttle ship along the road, and the shuttle ship had started.

However, he didn't know that a storm was already brewing in the air.

"Open your eyes, Talleyn."

Talleyn let go of his hand.

"Taliein?" Shen Yue stopped.

"Shen Yue..." With a trembling voice, Talie stood there and suddenly opened his eyes, which were terrifyingly red.

Those empty eyes made Shen Yue's heart sink: "Taliein, what's wrong with you?"

Taliein didn't answer him. His hands were trembling, his lips were pale, and he was mumbling to himself.

Shen Yue wanted to hug him, but the person in his arms ignored him and his eyes had lost focus.

Not only that, Taliein's spiritual power overflowed, like a growing stone, pushing the two bodies away from each other.

His mental power prevented anything from approaching. Shen Yue's body hit the bulkhead, and at the same time, tens of thousands of cracks appeared in the aircraft's hatch.

"Warning! Serious damage has occurred inside the aircraft and ship!"

The rupture of the hatch caused the aircraft and ship's system to send an early warning signal to the headquarters. The nearby Army of the Space Department received the signal and immediately dispatched rescue forces.

The aircraft and ship were crushed by spiritual power and scattered everywhere.

Shen Yue moved forward against his strong mental power, feeling that his chest was almost torn apart, the tight and bursting air made a loud noise in his ears, and the hair on his temples whipped his head hard. If it weren't for his mental power, Next to him, Shen Yue has turned into powder.

He held his arm: "Tarein! I'm here!"

He tried to use his mental power to explore into his spiritual sea, but was forced back by the torrent of his regret. He desperately found that the person who was suppressed in his spirit at first was The foam that represents the sea's toxins has regained dominance.

"Call the X798 shuttle ship, call the X798 shuttle ship! Please answer!" A dozen small frigates that had received the abnormal warning from the shuttle ship had already caught up with them.

No response came from X798.

The frigate can only fly alongside.

The beeping siren in the aircraft ship immediately exploded.

The people below thought it was just a drill by the patrol ship, and someone took out a photo brain and filmed it.

Shen Yue immediately understood what the red foam represented. It was the mother body of toxins. She once again awakened the sleeping toxins in Taliein's body, and they were frantically welcoming her arrival.