10

"Marshal, this is the picture captured by the surveillance system. The previous picture cannot be restored because of interference." The

subordinate transferred the simulated imaging file to Taliein's optical brain.

"Is there anything unusual?" Talie did not look at it. Now he could only rely on spiritual threads to detect the fuzzy world around him.

"The surveillance system shows that in addition to soldiers from the army, there is also a student from the military academy named Tijes Yatian who passed by the door of the marshal's office."

Talleyin frowned: "Is he the grandson of the previous president of the Federation Council? "

Yes, Tijes stayed in the logistics department of the Eternal Life at the request of the director of the Divine Healing Department. Logically speaking, he should not appear in the main cabin. Marshal, do you want to call him for questioning?"

Taliein knew very well. , it can't be Tijes, but his behavior deserves scrutiny.

Shen Yue, who was pushed back to the ball bag to rest, asked Duke for the right to use his optical brain to surf the Internet.

When Duke saw Shen Yue's pitiful appearance being chewed by his own marshal, he couldn't help but feel pity and connected the optical brain without saying a word.

There is one thing that Shen Yue doesn't quite understand: why in this age of interstellar navigation, people are so secretive about their inner spiritual realm, and there seems to be some special taboo.

He had noticed this before when he was used as a living teaching material in the guidance room.

The Dark Legion's attack was still being discussed heatedly on the Star Network, and the video of Talie's victory in a cosmic mecha had an absurdly high number of views.

Shen Yue casually clicked on it and took a look. Sure enough, the barrage on the screen was the same as before. A group of people shouted that they wanted to sleep with Taliein.

Well, he is indeed handsome.

He loves to nibble on people at all times...

No matter how bad-tempered Taliein is, he should not be angry with both humans and gods.

Even if he doubts himself, he does have good intentions to help him heal his spiritual sea... Is it necessary to beat and kill such a simple and harmless "federal flower" like himself?

Shen Yue decided to post a question on the mental healing forum on Xingwang.

Subject: [I helped a stranger receive mental treatment, and his condition improved greatly, but he still hunts me every day. I don’t understand. ]

Floor 2: [Psychiatric therapy is a very rigorous academic discipline. Maybe you did it improperly. ]

3rd floor: [Could it be that the subject of the question accidentally touched the patient's inner realm? Otherwise, they wouldn’t be pursued and killed...]

Questioner: [What does it have to do with the inner realm of the spirit? In addition, I did enter that guy's inner realm, and out of necessity to stabilize his condition, I left my mental power in that guy's inner realm. ]

Floor 4: […]

Floor 5: […Didn’t the other party call the police to arrest you? ]

Floor 6: [The questioner can still access the Internet in prison, which is good. ]

7th floor: [yue! The purpose of the question is to show off that you have opened up other people's inner realms. ]

Shen Yue:...