48

The news that Talleyin had begun to divide for the third time was actually spread to the Star Network, and there was a lot of discussion for a while.

[The Federation is about to give birth to its first 3S-level spiritual powerhouse. ]

[Oh my God, is this true? Take a gamble, my husband can not only break the level, but also have 3S+]

[I am already looking forward to what the mental power of 3S+ will be like. ]

[I wonder if Talie’s mental strength can match the strength of the Tianqiao people since he has become 3S+? ]

[Stop bragging, haven't the rumors about Tianqiao Man been refuted as false? ]

[So many students from the First Military Academy have seen it, do you think it is fake? ]

[Oh, if it's true, I'll stand on my head and pull my daddy. 】

In the repair cabin, Semis stared coldly at the sworn remarks on the screen, as if Talie's differentiation into 3S class had become an established fact.

He sneered: "I'm afraid I'm going to be disappointed, my good brother."

————

"It's over."

On the throne of the Dark Legion, the Carp Galaxy, Posuo sighed, and sat down almost in despair: "Tarein if If it is divided into 3S, the Dark Legion has no chance of winning. It is difficult to get Lan'er to divide into double S class." "

Your Majesty, don't worry, it is impossible for Talie to divide into 3S. Frankly speaking, this time, will he be able to maintain the differentiation? The mental strength of both S's is unknown." The minister showed an incomprehensible smile.

"What do you mean? Could it be that he can reverse differentiation?"

"Your Majesty is right. I didn't tell you about this before because I'm not sure. I'm afraid that I would disappoint Your Majesty by telling lies. However, the person who developed the toxin People are well aware of Talie's secret injuries. He told me that Talie took a drug that inhibits differentiation and accidentally intensified the toxicity of the toxin. This early differentiation is the best proof."

Posseau was incomprehensible . : "Is Tarein crazy? Medicine to inhibit differentiation? Shouldn't he be rushing to differentiate?" "

Who says otherwise? I also find this unbelievable, but as long as it is beneficial to us, Your Majesty will just do it Just wait for the good news."

In the differentiation room, after the signs of differentiation, Taliein faced the bottleneck of spiritual differentiation. This was also the most difficult time, and he had to endure both physical and mental torture.

Uncontrollable mental power filled the room, Shen Yue's ears were buzzing, like a restless beast roaring in his mind.

Shen Yue tried to hug him tightly, but Taliein broke away. He tightened his grip on his hair, and the braids had come apart. Although he bit his wrist guard, blood still flowed from the corners of his mouth.

In the darkness, his whole body was shaking, and the blood vessels and pulse under his skin were beating fast, as if they were about to explode at any moment.

"Taliein..." Shen Yue was frightened.

The thought that the person in front of him was going to die at any time suddenly arose, making his heart seem to be covered with a thick layer of ice.

The mental power with nowhere to vent surged around like a wild current, gradually squeezing people's internal organs like stones.

If Shen Yue's mental strength were slightly weaker, he would have fainted even if he didn't die.