88

Shen Yue is always half asleep. He dreams about the Goya human spaceship being blown up and broken during space navigation, or being drunk on an unknown planet and being attacked by space monsters. He also dreams about them killing each other. For a moment, he dreamed that his younger brother Shen Yi was standing among the dead, looking at him, with blood all over his body.

Shen Yue knew that he was not sleeping, but he couldn't open his eyes. He felt like he had a splitting headache and veins popped up on his forehead.

If the badge fragments are near the Rose Galaxy, it means that Goya humans once drove a spaceship through this place. Was it an accident while escaping, or after settling down? The galaxy and ecology here may have been completely different a hundred thousand years ago, but where will it be further back?

He shrunk his body, and his mind didn't stop all night. Even if it hurt, he couldn't stop thinking.

Putting a hand on his forehead, he heard Talie becoming anxious because of his always cold voice: "Shen Yue... you have a fever..."

Shen Yue wanted to open his eyes to comfort him, but he had no strength.

Talie has never taken care of anyone else since he was so old. Apart from them, there are only mechanical butlers on this island.

Fortunately, the medicines were all available, and Taliein fed him the medicines.

Even be mentally prepared, just like the last time he came out of the differentiation room, waiting for him to sleep for a few days and nights.

The antipyretic medicine took effect quickly, and after resting for a while, Shen Yue was already sober.

The housekeeper Bivis brought over some light meat porridge. Shen Yue leaned on the bed and wanted to take the bowl, but Taliein stopped him.

He insisted on feeding him, spoonful after spoonful.

The morning sun shines on his golden eyebrows, and the automatically rotating villa ensures that the entire room can be blessed by the sun.

He had never seen Taliein like this before. He had been frowning since yesterday, and he couldn't hide the helpless look in his worried eyes.

Shen Yue held his cold hand and comforted him: "I'm fine now. It's just a slight cold. Maybe I didn't cover myself with a quilt yesterday."

Taliein looked at him: "You're still feeling uncomfortable."

Shen Yue Yue pulled him into his arms: "I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

Taliein walked out of the room, looked at the broken badge on the ground, picked up one of the fragments, his eyes were very penetrating.

He dialed Gurner's optical brain.

"Marshal."

"There are some things that you need to check. These are confidential."

Genna said seriously: "I understand."

In the room, Shen Yue opened the holographic starry sky map. A galaxy spread out in front of his eyes, with countless stars shining and swirling. of nebulae passing through his arm.

He clicked on the Rose Galaxy and zoomed in. The Rose Galaxy was already close to the edge of the Federation and the Dark Empire, and beyond that was the boundless desert galaxy, including the Python Galaxy.

According to the information obtained in the green box, Geya's spaceship probably had an accident before it reached the Anaconda Galaxy. As for how serious the accident was, only from that side of the broken hull, the sunken Yue had no way of knowing more information.