75

On the third night, Shen Yue finally took out his head from his arms.

Tarein closed her eyes tightly and retracted into his arms.

Shen Yue opened his eyelids and saw a pair of reddish eyes, and his heart sank: "What's wrong?"

Taliein covered his eyelids and said nothing.

Facing such stubborn Taliein, Shen Yue could only be gentle and rub his messy hair: "So what happened? Tell me."

Taliein gritted his teeth, closed his eyes and frowned: "No."

Actually . Are you having trouble?

Shen Yue said deliberately: "Is it because I didn't differentiate into an omega?"

Taliein suddenly opened his eyes, like a cat with fried hair: "You know it's not the case!" "

What's that for?"

Taliein's A strange blush began to appear on his face, his brows trembled, and he uttered two words indistinctly.

Shen Yue didn't hear clearly, but he vaguely guessed something.

Just when he was about to speak, Taliein suddenly said without thinking: "It's time to apply for a marriage certificate."

Taliein's request for a legal partnership certificate from the federal government was not approved.

Regarding this marriage, public opinion in the Federation was surprisingly unanimous.

"It said that the mental power level is not suitable enough to issue a companion certificate." Gena sent the optical brain.

"Doesn't match?" Talie said in a casual tone.

Gena's heart skipped a beat: The marshal seemed to be in a bad mood?

"Yes, and the pheromone compatibility between the Marshal and Shen Yue has not been verified."

In fact, these are all according to the regulations on the surface. Of course, with the rights of the Marshal, there is no need to care, but outsiders cannot be allowed to say that the First Legion has Oppressive and contemptuous of the federal government.

Especially in this sensitive period.

Taliein sneered: "Gana, when did you become so inefficient in doing things? If those guys from the Federation challenge my bottom line again, I don't mind being polite first and then fighting." As soon as these words came out, Gena was startled. Marshal, this is

Are you planning to directly challenge the entire Federation?

Before the words of admonishment were spoken, he saw his marshal suddenly turned his head, not knowing who he was listening to, and his gloomy expression softened.

Looking at this situation, he knew who the person on the opposite side was without having to guess. Gena waited quietly for Shen Yue to put out the fire for the marshal. He originally thought he would have to wait for a while, but in less than a minute... "

Okay, I will go there myself. ." Talie lowered the brim of his hat and hung up his optical brain.

Gener was stunned: Nowadays, people apply for marriage registration on the optical computer, and pheromone compatibility and mental power levels can also be tested online.

Although there is a Marriage Bureau, it is just a system of the government. When the Marshal said that he should go there in person, does he mean...

go to the Marriage Bureau in person to register?

When the battleship of the First Legion docked outside the Federal Government Building, the Internet immediately aroused a lot of enthusiasm. Taliein's blue battleship flashed past and entered the building's shipyard.