71

At the breakfast table at Clerk Manor, the sun rushed in from the window as usual, shining brightly on the hair on the back of Taliein's head. The hanging golden hair was braided into a row of beautiful centipede braids, and the temples were loose on both sides. They were tightly entangled with each other, like a circle of brilliant golden vines, softening his sharp eyebrows.

The plain-colored tissue knots were particularly eye-catching—in Semis' eyes, they looked like thousands of needles.

Angkola and Xia Zuo had the hearts of two girls and stared at Taliein intently.

"Today's hairstyle is a bit complicated?" Xia Zuo sighed.

Shen Yue, who was sitting next to him, said: "Because we are going on a date today, of course it needs to be grand." Xia Zuo suddenly said: "It's time for a good date. Talie has been busy with military affairs, and now it 's

time to take a good wedding leave."

After that, it was as if a clone technique was activated, taking pictures from all directions and angles.

Themis cut the meat on the plate into pieces.

Angkola, who was sitting in the first place, coughed: "Xia Zuo!"

Xia Zuo withdrew his brain and looked at the photos: "I'm sure if these photos are posted, the number of likes will break the record. It will be better if the hair is longer. Yes."

Semis sneered: "Cut your hair short, brother will regret it."

Taliein actually ignored him.

Semis's mouth twitched.

The atmosphere was a little awkward for a while.

Realizing that he seemed to have said something wrong, the second uncle coughed twice and changed the subject: "Shen Yue is a boy, but his hands are so skillful?"

Semis added: "Such a skillful technique, must have been used by many people before. ? I wonder who my good brother is?"

Talie's eyes were full of murderous intent, but Semis began to get excited.

Shen Yue smiled slightly: "I used to have a younger brother at home, and I was the one who combed his hair since he was a child. In fact, in our hometown, more boys comb their hair in braids than girls."

Angkola said, "Really? I have a younger brother at home. ? Then invite him to come to the wedding."

He found out Shen Yue's background clearly, where did his younger brother appear out of thin air, and Shen Yue's birthplace was a planet with poor resources, and he probably didn't have the leisurely leisure to comb his hair.

Shen Yue knew what Angkola was thinking, and said calmly: "We have been separated for many years, and we probably won't be able to contact each other in the future."

Xia Zuo and Angkola looked at each other.

Shen Yue glanced at Semis: "As for what you said, your brother is my first, whether in love or marriage, he is the only one. Don't worry, I will take good care of your brother. ."

For some reason, as soon as these words came out, Talie suddenly panicked. In order to cover up this strange and unfamiliar emotion, he couldn't wait to take a bite of the meat, feeling the plump meat juice pouring out between his teeth. For the first time, he felt that the plate was full of meat. The food inside has a sense of fullness and satisfaction, and a feeling of warmth from the mouth to the stomach.

Xia Zuo suspected that there was something wrong with his eyes. Was his irritable and gloomy nephew shy or awkward? He would rather believe that Talleyn just had a toothache.