65

"No!" The purple eyes narrowed coldly, and the voice of the person holding him was as thin as a cold golden thread.

"Only go for two hours." Shen Yue discussed.

"No..." Upon hearing that Shen Yue was about to leave the space station, Taliein suddenly became alert, like a cat about to enter a duel.

"I just went to check the information and will be back soon."

Shen Yue began to worry about Talie's reaction last night. He was still a beta, why he could emit Enigma's pheromones, and whether he would differentiate into Enigma in the future. Will Talie get pregnant?

Since his rebirth, he has not seriously thought about these issues and what is the condition of his body.

The most important thing is that Taliein is obviously still resisting pregnancy. An alpha has to subvert his whole life's knowledge to get pregnant. This is not easily accepted by any alpha, let alone such a proud person...

This is why he has not given it yet. The reason why Talleyin makes any mark.

Maybe he acted calmly, but in the past two days, he had been disturbed by Taliein's pheromones and could hardly control himself.

Even though the person has been severely beaten, the body still cannot calm down with its blood flowing. There was always something wrong. While embracing my beloved alpha, I felt satisfied, but deep down in my soul, I felt it was far from enough.

Perhaps before he was completely differentiated into Enigma, he could not mark Taliein for life, and therefore could not completely possess him, so his body and mind felt inexplicably uncomfortable.

"I asked Genna to move all the libraries in the city." Talleyin said firmly.

Shen Yue smiled: "...That's not the case."

However, Taliein's eyes looked serious.

Shen Yue stood up and kissed his ear: "Come back in the evening and take you on a date, okay?"

Taliein finally let go. He was trying to learn the lesson from last time. He was afraid that if he pushed too hard, he would Force people away.

He forced himself to let go, but his body refused to obey. He grabbed a corner of his clothes reluctantly and suddenly whispered, "Are you angry that I won't touch your hair?" The

pleading look in his eyes was completely gone from the previous moment. Toughness and coldness overlap with the eyes of his youth.

Shen Yue's heart twitched. This poor little kitten-like guy has no sense of security at all. What if he is really marked in the future?

Thinking about it on the other hand, maybe it's because it's not marked?

Shen Yue sat back, touched his ears, and then stroked the glands on the back of his neck.

Talie's body froze, and his breathing became rapid, but he did not resist. He grabbed his shoulders with both hands and gently moved closer to his arms, motionless.

Shen Yue still looked like he couldn't put it down. Finally, he lowered his head and took a bite on it.

It's just a temporary mark that might give him some sense of security.

Taliein hugged him again, hugged him tightly, rubbed his face with his ear, and gently rubbed his shoulders and arms with his golden hair.

As affectionate as a cat.

Shen Yue touched his head: "Or do you go with me?"

Taliein suddenly let him go: "No, you go."

In the past few years, Angkola's warning words have been repeated in his mind. If he made the same mistake again, he was afraid that Shen Yue would really get tired of himself one day.