42

This is the seventieth hour when the bubbles fill the Kate Emperor Star. The burning clouds reflect the bubbles and become more dreamy.

Shen Yue came out of the repair cabin at this moment. Talleyin was still awake at that time. Tijes had just defeated the dark mecha ten hours ago. The army was either busy in the Stargate battle or busy in defoaming patrols to protect the residents.

Genna left most of the main force in the Kate ship port in place. He knew that the target of the Dark Army this time was most likely Talleyn, so guarding Talleyin was crucial.

However, the space station has been quiet and there is nothing suspicious. The Dark Legion had obviously expected this, and it was also because it was beyond its reach and had neither the ability nor the ability to launch an attack on the space station.

Their target this time was Shen Yue.

The speed of defoaming in the military is still not as fast as the speed of foam production. Air navigation was still blocked, and Shen Yue could barely see ahead clearly.

Something is following him.

A tiny invisible bee hides in the foam.

It seemed that the people from the Dark Legion were targeting him.

Shen Yue stretched out his mental power, and the invisible bee was disturbed and fell.

The people below squinted their eyes and faintly saw a group of black things passing through the colorful foam in the thickly colored sky.

"What is that?"

"Go back quickly, those are small wing ships!"

A group of small Frey warships, as small as birds, spread their wings and rushed down in the phantom of foam.

Some civilians picked up civilian electromagnetic guns or lasers and aimed them at one of them, but because the target was too small, most of them would miss. For a robot ship, even if it hits, the damage will be minimal.

A large amount of phantom bubble agent was sprayed from under these aircraft ships, and more foam was produced.

"Warning, enemy small Frey drone ships are found heading towards the direction of the First Military Academy. There are a large number of them. Pay attention to the enemy's movements." "

037 formation will go to support immediately!"

The warships patrolling the surface immediately launched an attack on these drone ships. attack, but the foam affected the navigation of the aircraft and ship, and the soldiers' sight was interfered with. The opponent was small and light, and it was difficult to lock on even if it was hidden in the foam, so the interception effect was minimal.

On the contrary, the Legion's aircraft and ships were occasionally hit by the opponent's laser rays and prism beams.

"Report, the enemy unmanned ships have gone to the campus!"

"The campus has a strong protective cover. What can they do there?"

"The 037 formation's line of sight was blocked during navigation and cannot reach the First Military Academy in time. Please give instructions. "

No matter what, we must arrive at the First Military Academy! The safety of students is extremely important!"

"Yes!"

Shen Yue identified his identity, and the shuttle was able to enter the campus's shipyard. When he looked up, he saw dense UFOs in the sky. Like a flock of crows lingering outside a protective shield.