9

Talie suddenly opened his eyes in his sleep, his purple eyes still filled with anger.

Mentally, he felt that he was the only one in the room, and the air was still filled with that damn smell, as if it was reminding him of what he had experienced a few hours ago.

————

A strange man entered his office cabin. From the moment he entered, Taliein knew who it was. He had exactly the same mental power in the school storage room.

The other party released that familiar aura, making him unable to resist.

"Get out." He hated this feeling of being out of control. He held an injection of medicine tightly in his white gloves, but he didn't move away from the stranger's hand on the back of his hand.

"You misunderstood, I am here to help you sincerely." In the closed office cabin, the other party's low voice seemed to be against his beating pulse.

Taliein raised his head and smiled suddenly, but the face of the person in front of him could not be reflected in his pupils: "Really? Do you think you can escape?" The

last word was bitten in his mouth.

Talie was about to go crazy. This naturally arrogant guy hit hard on the fact that he was attracted to this guy's spiritual power, and even possessed him.

But on the other hand, Tallie hated this deeply. His spiritual sea was counterattacked by the medicine, and it had already become more serious. He was as manic and restless as a beast, but he was just silent and restrained, his nerves in the rough world without color. The strands in it were twitching, and the rioting pheromones poured out without any scruples.

The appearance of this man now was the last straw, and Talie could not stand himself like this.

Shen Yue was attracted by his unfocused purple eyes for a moment.

However, with these words, Taliein's mental power completely exploded. The deformed crystal on the table and the advanced instruments on the wall were all destroyed by the powerful mental power.

The hand wearing white gloves shook, and Taliein's eyes were filled with terrifying murderous intent.

He pressed the optical brain, and a cold metal mecha arm was now wrapped around his right arm. The cold machinery on the wrist sheath was integrated with the arm muscles, showing unlimited killing intent.

This sophisticated robotic arm possesses four murderous invisible abilities. The ultra-high-energy particle cannonballs on the back of the hand are enough to knock a floating ship into ashes, leaving no residue behind.

Let alone a person.

Almost at the same time, a powerful spiritual force instantly sneaked into his spiritual sea, and the familiar forest breath was vast and distant.

Taliein paused with his hands, and the familiar breath made his heart tighten.

But he had resolutely activated the launch button, but failed to hit the target. He could only hear the sizzling sound of the metal walls in the cabin melting away.

Talie's eyes trembled, and he could no longer use his spiritual thread to detect everything around him. The world had completely fallen into darkness, and his tightly held hands gradually loosened.

The other party's mental power was approaching step by step in his mental sea: "Good boy, open the inner realm of your spirit, it will make you relaxed." The other party's voice contained a kind of bewitchment, making him unable to resist, and

there was an unrecognizable world in front of him. In the darkness, the tightly closed spiritual inner realm was finally opened.

Despite this, Talleyn's inner realm subconsciously chose to resist, and was even completely out of control.