26

Inside the battleship, in front of the console, Taliein's optical brain was connected to Genna's communication.

"Marshal, Shen Yue's location has been sent to you."

"Where is he now?" Talie was too lazy to look at the coordinates.

Gena's voice was clear: "It seems that he has entered Keqier's room."

"Who!" Taliein frowned fiercely.

"Even Keqir, who was on the interstellar villain list before, was famous for torturing omegas and mermaids. Almost none of his slaves survived more than three years." Speaking of this name in front of Talleyn, Gena actually said There are some scruples.

Kechier should have been imprisoned before, but was acquitted by the Federal Court of Justice, and Taliein's brother is the chief justice of the Federal Court.

Sure enough, Taliein's face instantly turned extremely ugly.

"Shen Yue is looking for him?"

"Looking at the situation, it seems that Keqier invited Shen Yue. This is news from the Intelligence Bureau. I have already notified the land department stationed in Sisse." Gena himself was not in Sisse. , before it was all provided by the Legion’s Interstellar Intelligence Bureau.

Unexpectedly, Shen Yue would be targeted by Keqier, and now things are a bit complicated.

Although Sither has joined the Federation, it is actually a semi-democratic and semi-democratic planet. It still maintains the slavery system and has its own army system. Therefore, the garrison of the First Army in Sither is just a routine procedure and is superficial.

Gena did not doubt that people like Shen Yue would be in any danger, but his marshal would not think about this. What he was worried about now was whether the marshal would kill Sisel in a rage.

"I know." Talie hung up the light brain.

Okay, I really can’t stand it for a day without seducing someone.

Seeing the gloomy figure disappear before his eyes, Gena sighed silently.

How calm the marshal is at this moment will be how violent the coming storm will be.

The battle fleet turned into a group of light spots in the universe. The blue battleship that bore the brunt was like a shooting star, breaking through a layer of clear light and heading towards the planet surrounded by steel.

Two hours ago.

The auction has already begun.

The liquid ball Shen Yue wanted did not appear for a long time.

He flipped through the list of auction items, and the liquid ball was at the last position. He unexpectedly found that the low price had dropped by more than half. The previous 270,000 star coins were now only 70,000 star coins left. It seemed that the auction house was preparing to clear the stock at a low price.

Shen Yue still has 20,000 yuan, so he only needs to borrow another 50,000 yuan from Interstellar Bank to buy this liquid ball.

It seems he got lucky.

"Okay, friends, this mysterious liquid ball left over from prehistoric times has been on the market for the third time. In order to repay the support of new and old customers, the organizer is really hemorrhaging money and has dropped it again and again. Now the auction begins!"

Liquid The ball went to the auction block.

Shen Yue opened the curtain of the private room, grabbed the railing, and finally saw the liquid ball, emitting a faint light on the three-legged wooden frame.