54

"You should kiss me."

In his opinion, kissing on a date is also a process.

Shen Yue stopped, turned his face sideways, and deliberately only kissed his cheek. According to the past, Talleyn would have gritted his teeth and grabbed his shirt angrily, and then bit him hard on the lips. .

Taliein was just stunned for a moment, his brows furrowed, his purple eyes under the hat forbearing and then tightening his lips.

Shen Yue couldn't laugh or cry for a moment, and now he acted as if he was bullying him. Is this still Taliein?

Shen Yue reached out and took off the man's hat, put it on his shoulder, and put his warm lips on it.

The two pairs of lips rolled and rubbed against each other. It felt like the slightly dry lips were like a ball of cold snow, being melted by the warm tenderness and turning into as smooth as water.

At some point, his lips melted together, their soft tongue tips touched each other slightly, and I felt the hands holding his clothes tighten, and my arms rested on his waist, trembling.

Taliein took advantage of the situation and pulled his clothes in his direction. The two of them shifted their weight towards the wall. In two hurried steps, they were pushed to the wall. The rough wall gently rubbed against the soft golden hair.

Shen Yue was afraid that he would hit the wall, so he put his hand on the back of his head and kissed him. His teeth collided with each other, but it did not end. Instead, it became more passionate, like rain, and the water strands that he had no time to swallow were entangled and lingering. Hanging on Run Jingjing's lips.

The skin under his lips also became moist. Shen Yue originally wanted to slow down and leave him for a while, but he was immediately caught up with him. His still warm lips pressed tightly against him. Talie hurriedly hugged him tightly and bit him. His lower lip immediately pressed into his mouth, sweeping forward inexorably, and the breath was hot and intertwined.

A deep sigh escaped from the corner of his mouth, and this long kiss became out of control.

Shen Yue responded to him heartily, feeling that his body was leaning toward him eagerly, almost pressing on him. In order to prevent the two people from falling to the ground, he subconsciously held his waist and picked them up.

Taliein became even more excited, wrapped her thighs around his waist, put her hands on his shoulders, and kissed him in a condescending manner.

Shen Yue raised his head, Taliein's lips and teeth pressed heavily against his lips and teeth, and the hot tongue almost penetrated deeply into his mouth, greedily absorbing everything that could be touched.

Like two leaves in spring, all the clear dew now melts into the corners of Shen Yue's mouth and overflows on his lips. A trace of water drops slides down along the jawline, but the one that Taliein holds around his neck Sleeves absorb.

The cat under the streetlight held a string of fish bones found outside, climbed up the wall, and jumped into the backyard of an unknown house.

Taliein was hugged by him and kneaded and bit his soft lips tirelessly. The kiss lasted for a long time.

There was saliva in his mouth that belonged to someone who didn't know who it was. If he continued like this, even if his mouth was not scratched, he would still be choked by the flooding water. Shen Yue finally turned his head and coughed.

Tarein quickly kissed his cheeks and corners of his lips, trying to dry up the sticky water stains.

The night breeze was swift, mixed with the sleepy light of the street lamp, and dried the lingering traces on the corners of their mouths.