27

Talie will never forget this scene. The desperate beta's neck was covered with blood, and he was pressed on the chair by a fat scumbag. He lingered on the man with his obsessed and disgusting eyes. It was simply It broke the last nerve in Talleyin's red sight.

Of course, Shen Yue was not held down on the spot. It took him a lot of water to barely maintain the last sane nerve in his brain.

"It seems that you like growing flowers and plants..."

Taliein sneered, holding his chin with one hand, turning his head away, and saw that the red blood on Shen Yue's neck was flowing like glass, and it was breathtaking. The flowers, the blood still dripping from the clothes, the pale lips, the innocent and weak look, no wonder that scumbag Keqier is so fascinated.

"It's just so so..."

"It was a very intense game just now."

With a bit of anger, his chin was obviously pinched, and Shen Yue only felt pain in his forehead.

Why is Talleyn still so angry? Keqier's death seemed to offset less than 10% of his anger.

And in this situation, it seems like he was caught in bed? No, he clearly plays the victim.

Shen Yue felt that he needed to return to his old business in front of Taliein and be miserable.

"No, he bullied me first..." With fearful eyes, he looked at Keqier on the ground tremblingly.

Keqier, who had been exploded, had nothing to say, except for one surviving eyeball that fell from the mud, as if crying out for injustice.

Hearing this, Taliein held the back of his chair with one hand and lowered his head. His purple eyes were half-considerating and half-greedy. After so many days, he could finally take a closer look at this damn guy.

After confirming that except for the wound on his neck, there was nothing else strange, Taliein said: "He can bully you? Why don't I believe it?" This coercive momentum and this cold and low tone made

people tremble.

"It's true..." Shen Yue raised his head. Their foreheads were only one centimeter apart, and their eyes reflected each other.

Taliein saw his eyes trembling, as if he was really frightened by Keqier, causing a psychological shadow, and he was about to drop his pearls: "He still wants to use that kind of thing to torture me..."

Shen The more he feared, he glanced at a strange-shaped handle that fell next to the chair. It seemed to be a hidden trap.

Taliein picked up the thing and pressed the button. The end of the handle popped out into sharp slices, like a lotus flower.

Shen Yue seemed to subconsciously grab Taliein's clothes: "Look! It's really scary..."

At the same time, he silently screamed in his heart, what kind of luck is he? Fortunately, the pig demon died early.

In comparison, the dagger I chose is really too gentle.

His subconscious movement to seek protection seemed to have touched a hidden point in the alpha, and unexpectedly calmed down his anger.

However, it's just a trace.

Seeing that his method worked, Shen Yue weakened himself even more and tried hard to get closer to him.

Taliein threw the tool on Keqier's body, possessed him and whispered in his ear: "This is the result of seducing people everywhere." The

charming flowers attached to the side of the neck exuded a charming fragrance, and Taliein took a deep breath. in it.