83

"Taliein... is fine, just let the doctor take a look."

Taliein nestled in his arms with a sullen face: "Don't..."

He still had the same stubborn tone as when he was a boy.

He couldn't do the inspection that made him look around like a roast duck.

"At least you need to know what caused the bleeding just now." It was impossible for Shen Yue not to be worried.

Taliein suddenly raised his head and looked at him: "You are really interested in having children." Shen Yue was

slightly startled. Although he did like children very much, he still wanted to have children. To be honest with the current situation, Taliein would definitely think that his worries were all for his children.

In fact, he didn't want Talie to be aggrieved because of him. Shen Yue is now most afraid that he will be mentally burdened.

"No, I don't think so. If it will affect your body, we don't have to give birth."

Talie did not answer. He could not imagine what it would be like to be pregnant. It is really ridiculous that the strongest alpha in the universe would be pregnant one day. .

Shen Yue looked at his face and knew what he was thinking. He suppressed the bitterness in his heart and tried his best to comfort him: "Don't think about it, go to sleep." After

not sleeping for a few days at the headquarters, and faced with this sudden change, Ta Lie Yin was really tired and fell asleep in his arms not long after.

In the second half of the night, Shen Yue was still looking up the modern abortion problem on the optical computer.

If it is early stage, medical abortion can be used. With Taliein's personality, it is probably impossible for a doctor to perform the operation.

Medical abortion seems to cause less harm to the body, but of course it is only mild.

Moreover, the examples given on the Internet are all for omega, but for alpha, it may be a little different.

Shen Yue felt heavy and regretful. He should have expected this situation in the first place.

Why did he think that Talleyn could bear a child for him?

The simulated skylight in the room had already been hung with the rising sun. Shen Yue checked information all night and only then fell asleep.

A head burrowed into his chest in confusion. Shen Yue opened his eyes and asked worriedly: "Is something uncomfortable somewhere?"

Taliein raised his eyes and looked at Shen Yue, who was like a frightened bird.

Shen Yue became even more anxious: "What happened?"

Talie suddenly said: "I am still worried about the child."

"Of course I am worried about you." Shen Yue looked at his bright eyes, and the childish question made him endure it. She couldn't help but smile and stroked his cheek gently.

Talie couldn't stand his laughter, so he pushed him over and lay on his back on the bed, lying on top of him, and kissed him with anger and love.

Shen Yue grabbed his hand that opened his collar: "Wait a minute."

Talie lowered his head and bit his ear, and the hot kiss fell continuously.

Shen Yue said quickly: "No, Talie, not now."

"Shen Yue... I want..." Talie's chest heaved as his breath was unstable.

The cold metal pheromones leaked out uncontrollably. This was his unique omega. Shen Yue almost lost his mind due to the charming pheromones.