4

The next day, the school indeed issued an announcement to select students who would go to the planet Goto.

Adhering to the principle of openness and fairness, registration is free. Of course, whether you are selected or not depends on the school leaders.

"Hey, registration is about to close, don't you want to sign up?" In the corridor, Qiao Qi asked Shen Yue next to him with a bulging mouth, holding a roll of meatballs in his hand.

"No." Shen Yue was pulled here by him.

"Of course, the registration form still needs to be submitted. What if you are selected? If you don't go, I will go to the physical examination table first." Qiao Qi, always optimistic, patted his arm and left.

Shen Yue was quite bored and was about to leave when he put a hand on Shen Yue's shoulder: "Classmate Shen, are you planning to sign up for Brother Tutoring?"

The tone was so gloomy that people frowned and Shen Yue turned around.

A female classmate was looking at him with a "kind" look on her face, and behind him there were a few students standing scattered, both male and female, wearing blue school uniforms.

The person behind looked surprised and asked: "I said, why are you okay?"

The patterns on the collars of several people are students of the Department of Psychotherapy. It seems that they are classmates. You must have a good relationship with your classmates.

So Shen Yue smiled naturally: "Hello."

This smile confused the people across from him.

Although they were used to being arrogant and domineering on weekdays, because of Shen Yue's death, several people felt guilty and hid in the dormitory and did not dare to go out. Now the culprit who had made them frightened for several days was not only unscathed, but also dared to smile at them.

This smile was clearly sarcastic in the eyes of several people.

The girl sneered condescendingly: "Sign up? With your grades and background, why waste time."

They just expected to see low self-esteem, despair and fear on Shen Yue's face.

However, Shen Yue just paused: "That's why I didn't sign up."

"..."

Seeing his fearless look, the girl sneered, "Are you really stupid or are you pretending to have amnesia?"

She expected to see Shen Yue. The more frightened and pitiful look.

Shen Yue finally found the origin of these faces in the troubled memory of the original owner - the perpetrators of school violence. Shen Yue's experience in the First Military Academy was basically due to them.

"It's you..." Shen Yue finally decided to look at her.

His calm and calm appearance was very different from the pitiful appearance before where he was too embarrassed and afraid to have an attack.

Zhu Ling suddenly frowned, the audience would not buy it if this continued.

That's right, Shen Yue's every move is now being quietly broadcast live on the Star Network, with tens of thousands of viewers.

This is an underground live broadcast site that is not recognized by the federal government. It relies on school bullying and hegemonic violence to attract popularity. You can imagine who is watching the live broadcast.

Although Zhu Ling, the bully, never shows his face, he is already a popular anchor on the website.

Because of Shen Yue's "outstanding" performance, she attracted a lot of fans and rewards.