56

Talie had a dream. In the dream, Shen Yue just looked at him quietly. No matter how he spoke, the other party would not answer.

He kissed himself, then turned around. Taliein reached out to grab him, but couldn't move. In the end, he could only watch him disappear under the vast river of stars.

When Talie woke up from the nightmare and did not find the figure of the dreamer, he was already panicking. His nerves were on the verge of collapse. He walked through every seat, every corridor, and every room in the backstage, and failed every time. In one place, his nerves became tense.

He even forgot that Shen Yue Guang Nao's position was still here.

Backstage, Mitlan had been waiting anxiously for a long time, and finally saw Shen Yue pushing the door open and entering.

"Mr. Shen, I've finally waited for you." As soon as he entered the door, Mitland stared closely at the music score in his hand, his voice changing with excitement.

Shen Yue did not give her the score immediately.

"Miss Mitland, I said before, there is a requirement."

"Of course, you said."

"This piece must be sung with spiritual power, and there must be no less than two hundred musicians when singing, otherwise it will not reach the standard. The effect."

Mitran was stunned: "Two hundred people, singing with mental power at the same time... This is too difficult."

"I understand, but the purpose of making this song is to help a very important person heal his mental state. Hai's disease, if you can't do it, I can only choose another team."

Upon hearing this, Mitlan hurriedly said: "I can definitely do it, Mr. Shen, this is not something that cannot be overcome, believe me."

Shen . The more I know about her strength, in fact, looking at all the bands in the entire galaxy, there is no better choice.

Mitlan took the curls reverently, and it was obvious that she had washed her hands specially.

When she opened the music score, she was stunned for a long time, and then she let out an exclamation, her eyes wandering over the glowing notes in fascination, as if her soul had been sucked into it.

Shen Yue was afraid that Talie would wake up in the middle and did not dare to stay for a long time. After a few words of explanation, he left in a hurry like last time.

Only then did Mitland reluctantly come back to his senses from the music score and said: "No, wait, don't leave in a hurry! I want to hear a few more words from you...Mr. Shen." "

I will come back to you for the follow-up matters. Yes, you should practice it in advance."

"Of course... no, no, I can't wait, I haven't had time to talk to you properly, how on earth did you do it..." Mitlan was even so excited that he was incoherent. .

"..." Shen Yue understood her pursuit of music, but it was really easy for people to think that they were doing something shameful, okay?

When I opened the door, my heart sank and I saw Taliein standing outside.

"Please stay a little longer..." Mitlan chased out and saw Taliein at the door. He was instantly frightened by those terrifying eyes and was stunned for a moment.

She had never seen such dark and cold eyes, frightening cold cruelty, like two unfathomable devils, lashing out at her soul, the sickle pierced her heart, Mitlan couldn't help but want to scream .

But she felt that all the cells in her body were frozen and she couldn't make a sound at all.

Taliein stared at the music score in her hand. The joy that just found Shen Yue's heart came to his mind, but was immediately covered by a kind of pain, and crazy emotions rushed to his mind.