50

Xia Zuo watched Marion's fat body get off the ship with cold eyes, and said, "You know, Taliein always attaches great importance to Nora's environment. I don't care. Why don't you tell him first?" No?"

Marion thought he was deceiving himself and looked at him pitifully: "Xia Zuo, don't worry, no matter whether Taliein is here or not, I am a law-abiding citizen. The place where we are mining this time is in the polar region and belongs to the public. He can't be considered a Kleike..."

Xia Zuo didn't bother to expose him.

Nola is rich in resources, and because 90% of them are under the name of the Klecker family, they have never been developed. According to the explorer, the A-grade crystal mineral resources underneath are not far behind Gotto.

But if there are any crystals in the polar regions, it’s just for a high-sounding reason.

With a wave of his hand, the mining ship rumbled down large mining machines and detection instruments and headed towards the pole.

At least he has restrained himself a bit and has not taken action on the territory belonging to Clerk for the time being.

However, in Talleyn's eyes, there is no such distinction.

On the poles of the northern hemisphere, before the mining work started, a particle cannon blasted down, the mining ship exploded, and all the mining equipment was instantly annihilated.

Marion, who was watching all this through the remote camera, was instantly angry and looked at Xia Zuo with a twisted look: "What does Clay Hakka mean?" Xia Zuo said:

"You see clearly, that was fired by the First Army.

" Before he could speak, Li En suddenly froze and turned pale. When he saw a figure in military uniform standing under the court, his pupils suddenly tightened: "This..."

This terrifying mental power, so far away, was enough to make his legs weak.

"Marion, do I want to send you to see Keqier?" A familiar voice sounded.

Scarier than seeing a ghost.

Talleyin did not step forward, but Marion kept retreating...

"Marshal Talleyin, I misunderstood. The place where I mine is in the polar region of the northern hemisphere, which belongs to the federal area. Now is the time when crystal resources are in short supply. Ahem, you You also know that I have submitted a mining application to the relevant departments, and it will not take long for it to be approved. In fact, it has nothing to do with Clay Hakka... uh..." There was

only a numb gloom on Talie's face, and it seemed that he did not hear him at all. if.

Seeing that the winding mechanical arm had clung to his hand, Marion was sweating. His eyes widened in fear: "...No...wait! I will evacuate the engineering ship immediately!" It was

too late. A plasma ball that cut through the void had passed through his arm, and the high temperature instantly melted and evaporated from his arm to his shoulder. Marion twisted and rolled on the ground, screaming in pain, and his flesh and blood were blurred.

"Taliein! ​​You are crazy! I am the minister of the Federal Council...how could you?

" Interstellar is also one of the best.

Talleyn stepped forward, his eyes shining with the dark fire of death.

"No! Don't..." Marion howled in horror on the ground, twisting away from him. A pool of yellow greasy smell spread under her body, and feces and urine flowed out.