47

After being disturbed by Semis, there is no need to eat breakfast.

Taliein stood up and pulled Shen Yue up: "Let's go."

Behind the manor was a large forest.

When passing by there, Shen Yue stopped. He likes forests. In fact, his fondness for Clerk Manor lies in this wilderness forest.

When Talie saw him stop, there was a clear sense of expectation in his tone: "Do you... have any impression of this place?"

Shen Yue didn't know why: "Of course, Nora, who I just arrived yesterday, shouldn't have such a good memory. Not bad."

Taliein's eyes darkened, with a deep meaning that he couldn't understand. His eyes reflected the forest, but his thoughts followed his soul into the abyss of memory. After a long time, he said: "Forget it..." "

Eh? Why don't you go in for a stroll?"

Taliein's figure had already walked away. Shen Yue remembered that he had something important to do, so he turned around and returned to the manor.

Taliein walked for a while and turned around to find that the person following him had disappeared, leaving only the empty courtyard corridor.

Taliein, who was already suffering from the intrusion of some vague past events, his eyes darkened, an irritable devil arose in his heart, and the boiling fire in his blood was screaming something.

The air became stagnant, the leaves outside the corridor rustled due to the restless mental power, and some fruits on the trees fell rustlingly.

"Tarein!" a voice sounded.

Angkola's figure suddenly appeared in the corridor, looking at him with cold eyes.

Talie suddenly came to his senses... and found that his gloves were red and blood was flowing out of his palms.

Angkola said coldly: "Still can't control your emotions? Don't dare to show any anger and irritability in front of Shen Yue and pretend to be obedient. Do you think Shen Yue will accept you? Do you think you can really change? ?"

Talie's heart trembled, as if a dragon had been stabbed in the wound, and he said gloomily: "Why do you say you can't?"

Angkola sneered: "Why? Look at your appearance now, I want to What you want more is not a friend who is soft on the outside but violent on the inside."

The tree crown outside the court trembled.

"Taliein, in some aspects, you are still stuck in your teenage years. Don't be tied down by the past anymore. If you can't see through yourself and change yourself, I dare to say that with Shen Yue's character, he can't I will accept you wholeheartedly."

Talie's fingers trembled, his purple eyes sank, and he said harshly: "Shut up!"

Angkola was not angry. He stepped forward and pressed his shoulders with his broad palms: "I can see that he treats you differently, and even treats you very well, but you should see clearly that this kindness is not based on your twisted character, but on your unique personality, your tenacity, your Yin Yin, your strength, your dedication to the people of the Federation, there may be other reasons that attract him, but your flaws are also insurmountable." Talie's tense body gradually relaxed, and his

expression was blank: "I don't Understand, I have tried my best to be patient... I have been restraining... I have never been like that to a person..."

Angkola interrupted him: "Have you ever thought about it? Shen Yue is powerful, he does not need to rely on anyone, You must treat him with reciprocity, and never treat him as your property, otherwise you will push him away!"