35

"Mom, brother touched his brother again!" Semis screamed.

Talie froze in place because of the hand he just extended.

Little Victor is so cute lying in his crib.

"Tarein, don't touch Victor. You can't control your mental power and you will hurt him."

Under the light of the setting sun, her mother came over and knelt down next to her brother. She kissed him while he was still in the crib. Victor took a bite from inside and kissed Themis on the cheek.

Taliein walked over and got close to his mother.

His mother touched his head: "My brother is not in good health. Taliein should be more careful not to hurt his brother."

Taliein nodded, but why didn't his mother kiss him?

Semis smiled and said: "No one is willing to kiss my brother. Mom said, my brother is not cute at all."

The sunset turned to morning light, and her mother was bending over to feed Victor, and Semis sat upright. Next to the dining table, there is breakfast made by my mother.

She always takes great care of her two younger brothers. Even if there are many servants and robot butlers in the family, she still has to do everything herself.

In front of Taliein was the set meal prepared for him by the mecha master who was monotonous day after day.

His mother smiled and said: "We, Talie, have been great since we were young, so we have to eat the nutritional meal prepared by the master. This is a treatment that neither Semis nor Victor has." He looked at his mother and kissed

her again. After kissing Victor and Themis, he turned and entered the kitchen.

Why didn't mom kiss him?

Click! The dinner plate in Tallin's hand broke in two.

Semis shouted: "Mom, my brother ruined the nutritious meal again."

Mom sighed and shook her head.

Semis chuckled: "Brother is too violent, no one will like him."

The winter wind and snow swept across Nola, and the Klecker family ushered in the winter snow and ice.

Victor, who had just learned to walk, died that winter.

"Victor...Victor...my son...why!" The mother's whole body was shaking, almost suffocating from crying.

Talie wanted to go over and comfort his mother: "Mom..."

Bang! The woman slapped him so hard that her hand bled first.

Talie, who was still unable to control his mental power, accidentally injured his mother's hand.

"I told you not to touch Victor! Why are you touching Victor?! Why why?! You bastard! It was you who killed Victor!" The woman looked at him with the most vicious eyes in her life. .

Talie froze because of the coldness all over his body.

Seeing her mother's bleeding hands, Semis burst into tears: "My brother killed Victor, and he wants to hurt my mother! Semis is afraid! Oooh, mom, I'm afraid..." "

Don't be afraid, Semie. Si..." Mom took Semis away.

Talie's purple eyes looked at their departing figures with hollow purple eyes, and his cheeks were red.

Shen Yue was woken up by being pinched. Talie's whole body was tense, his hands were tightly grasping his waist, and his fingers were digging into his flesh.