Introduction to Legend

Introduction to Legend:

In a castle far, far away…in a luscious- ahem, in a resemblance of a once upon a time been garden, sat a girl gently caressing her purring…pet dragon. The dull gray rubble- stool supported her lean body as she elegantly- lazily slouched forward, looking extremely bored.

“What? You want to know what kind of crappy beginning this is for a story?” The bored look had turned to an irritated one as she glanced in our direction.

“Well, I don’t really know if there is anything after this, so no story starting here. In fact, I don’t think anything is really happening right now…” Silence permeated the dead garden as the girl seemed to deepen in thought.

“Would you like to hear a story anyway?” She suddenly turned, her bright yellow eyes ablaze. “I don’t know if there is anything after this, but I can at least tell how I reached this crappy ‘beginning.’”

“Not like I have anything to do…No one will even come here because of this stupid dragon…” She mumbled under her breath, the dragon’s head jerking up slightly as if sensing its name being sullied.

“What? I didn’t say anything…” She looked away haughtily instead of innocently. “Anyway, should I start? ...How should I start…? Ah, that’s right! A prologue. Let’s start with that. Here goes, then-”