•Hamilton Tag•

So I thought it would be a cool idea to do a Hamilton tag! I found these questions from a YouTuber I watch and I was like "Boi, I need to try this myself!"

Here we go!

1.) How did you find out about Hamilton?

So people at my school were talking about it a lot and so was my family. At first, I didn't really care since musicals weren't really my thing at the time. But then a YouTuber I watched was live streaming and Hamilton was playing in the background. I thought it sounded cool so I just decided to listen to it on my own. :P And here I am! (Why does Vopsea always introduce me to awesomeness?)

2.) Favorite character?

I honestly love everyone.

But you can never go wrong with Philip, Laurens and Lafayette! I'm kind of leaning towards Philip tho 'cause he's my baby ❤

3.) Character you would want to play?

ALL OF THEM! But that's impossible so I'll just say Alexander Hamilton. It just seems like a fun role to play. Or maybe Eliza or Philip? But Eliza would be very hard to play...

4.) Favorite song to listen to?

That is really hard 😂 All of them!

5.) Favorite song to sing along to?

Definitely Take a Break! Specifically Philip's part. It's just so much fun to sing along to 😆. But I also really love rapping Guns and Ships, even if I mess up a lot.

6.) Part you always mess up when singing?

This part in take a break: "They think me Macbeth, and ambition is my folly
I’m a polymath, a pain in the ass, a massive pain
Madison is Banquo, Jefferson’s Macduff
And Birnam Wood is Congress on its way to Dunsinane"

It's harder than it looks 😂

7.) Can you rap guns and ships?

The beginning part, yes. But I'm still learning the second part.

8.) Which cast member would you most like to meet?

That is so hard!! And I actually don't know much about the cast members so that makes it even harder.

But probably Lin because he made the show and he's amazing and a cinnamon roll 😂😂😂

But I wanna meet everyone and hug them all at once! They're beautiful.

9.) Have you seen the show?

No, but I might have a chance this summer since it's coming to Denver. I'm so excited!!

Edit: aND THEY GO ON SALE FOR A THEATRE IN HOLLYWOOD AND I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GO IF MY DAD CAN GET TICKETS IN TIME

AHHH

10.) Have you read the book?

No, but I got a different book based on Alexander Hamilton today :)

11.) Favorite line in the show?

Probably "I'm a general! Wheeee!" or "I'm past patently waiting I'm passionately smashing every expectation every action's an act of creation!" or "We're reliable with the ladies!"

Edit: Or "Southern Mother Fucking Democratic Republicans!"

They're just really fun lines.

12.) Five words to describe the show?

Inspiring

Life-changing

Beautiful

Love

Life

If you do this as well, tag me! I know I didn't make it but I just love to hear other people's opinions on Hamilton.

Bye!

-Kitty