33 - We Know

Decided to post a second chapter today for you beautiful "sinnamon" rolls :)

||John Laurens||

:Decemeber 1st 2016:

I woke up with a sleeping Alexander beside me. He was cuddled into my chest and holding me tight. Really tight. I chuckled and kissed the top of his head.

Only then did I realize...ouch. Everything hurt. What happened last night?

...

Oh.

That happened.

...

About fucking time.

Just kidding, I respect Alex's boundaries.

...

I suddenly heard a groan from underneath me and saw that Alex woke up.

"Morning, babe." I said in a sleepy voice.

He smiled up at me, "Hey. I had the craziest dream last night. It's a little embarrassing, but I dreamed that we fucked and—"

"That wasn't a dream, Alex."

...

"Oh..."

There was a silence.

"So, you really did f—"

"Yes."

"And I actually s—"

"Yes."

"And you actually m—"

"Yes, Alex. We had s-sex."

"...Oh. O-Okay. Neat."

This is too awkward for my liking.

I think Alex feels the same.

We just out of know where started laughing.

"Wow, we're ridiculous, John. I love you."

"'Love you too." We kissed for a bit then got out of bed to actually put some clothes on. Alex starred at me as I dressed. I winked at him and he looked away, blushing, continuing dressing himself.

I looked into the mirror and saw bags under my eyes and my hair was a mess. Like, whoa.

I didn't fix it though.

We walked out of the room to get something to eat. Herc and Laf were already at the table laughing to themselves. They didn't keep their eyes off us as we headed towards the fridge.

Weird.

Me and Alex sat down at the table in front of Herc and Laf. They just couldn't keep straight faces.

"Are you two okay?...or?" Alex began.

"Haha, no." Said Herc.

"We heard you fucking." Laf straight up admitted.

O h

Alex turned red and I coughed.

"What was going on in there!? What were you doing, eating each other!?"

"Pretty much, yeah." I answered casually. Alex spit out his water while Herc and Laf laughed like hell.

"Haha, it's okay. We're even now~" Said Laf as he winked at Herc. He laughed and blushed.

There was silence.

Could this get any more awkward?

-

Haha this was just a non serious chapter I wanted to write. The next one will be longer.

-Kitty