40 - Everything will be Alright

||Author? Third Person?||

:December 15th, 2016:

I bet you're all confused on what the fuck is happening. Well here is a more deep explanation.

Why the hell there was a mother fucking car that was like 'vroom vroom I'm about to murder your boyfriend CRASH' Yee that will be more explained later. It's a bit random for a car to just hit you lol it has a reason behind it ;)

So now Laurens is trying to look on the bright side of things and have a positive attitude because he knows his bae will be okay :D

Also, it fucking destroyed my heart to write how Alex was like "Oh hell nah, why the frick would I leave you— oh no that's why." THEN BAM! RIP Heart.

And for the other characters, (Group + Thomas and is bf) yeah well they're affected by this as well, but I couldn't find a chance to make that very noticeable. Just know that everyone else is also sad, but is trying to think positively :3

Okay let's actually write correctly now:

||Correct way of writing||

:December 15th, 2016:

John had just gotten the news that Alex was a lot better and has a very high chance of waking up soon! He had some injuries but can probably be released from the hospital before Christmas. And Laurens was ecstatic.

Alex's Bae: ALEX IS ALIVE! HE'S GONNA FUCKING LIVE! WOO!

Peg Leg: HOLY FUCKSMFMD

Peg Leg: REALLY!?!??!??111

Alex's Bae: YES

Alex's Bae: HE'S GONNA WAKE UP SOON I JUST KNOW IT

Alex's Bae: LDLAJWPWIEHRNLXNZ

John heard excited screaming from Herc and Laf's room.

HERCULES!!!: FUCK YEAH

laugh-a-yeet: SQUEEEEEEE

Eliza: WAIT OML THIS IS A DREAM

Eliza: AHHHHH

Angelicaaa~: AHAHAHAHAHAHSshdjks

Alex's Bae: WE NEED A WELCOME BACK CELEBRATION

Laugh-a-yeet: But Christmas is already really soon

HERCULES!!!: Oh yeah

Alex's Bae: FUCK YOU'RE RIGHT I HAVEN'T GONE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!! 1!!1!!!

Peg Leg: I'LL GO WITH YOU SAMEE

Alex's Bae: WE WILL DISXUSS THSI LATER FAM

Alex's Bae: BYe

Laurens ran out the house to run to the mall. He and Peggy would meet there for late Christmas shopping. They might not have been that late because Christmas was in ten days but it's hard to shop for some people. And John needed the perfect gift for Alex. Peggy had a list of ideas for him.

"Um...you caaan...purpose!" She squealed.

"No, for the last time, Peggy, I'm not going to purpose to him! It's too soon for that, I want to move slowly." Said John. He frantically looked at the different stores he passed to see if there was a possibility.

"You can— ooh! You can give him a night you can't forget? Ehh?" She nudged him a couple of times and if people could have Lenny faces, that's what Peggy looked like.

Laurens blushed, "But we've already— I mean— shit..."

Peggy gasped and her eyes widened, "YOU FUCKED!?" She screamed. People from around them looked at them awkwardly. One parent covered her child's ears as they passed.

Laurens covered her mouth. "SHH! Calm down! It doesn't matter! And are not getting kicked out of the fucking mall!" He whisper-yelled.

Laurens should learn to not mention the things he does with Alex in front of Peggy. She's a ticking time bomb when it comes to shipping.

The two decided to shop for Alex last. It would be too hard to decide.

Two hours later, they took a break at the food court with bags of gifts everywhere. They forgot how hard it was to go Christmas shopping for like ten people.

Their minds still were not set on what Laurens should get Alex.

"I'm not sure, Peggy. I just don't know what to get him. He's so special and perfect, he deserves the whole world and more! I need to get him something perfect, something he can't forget." Explained Laurens. He sighed and sadly took a sip of his drink.

Peggy leaned back in her chair and groaned, "You're right! What the fuck do couples give each other!? I should know this! I'm a master of shipping, I have a girlfriend— MARIA! I FUCKING NEED TO GIVE HER A GIFT! BE RIGHT BACK, SHIT!" She ran out of her seat and sprinted through the mall to shop for her girlfriend.

Laurens sighed. He just didn't know what the perfect gift for Alex was.

An hour later, Peggy wasn't back. So he decided to leave and look around once again.

"Come on, come on...ugh, what do I get him?" He mumbled to himself.

Nothing seemed perfect, no matter what store he passed.

Just when he was about to give up, he passed a jewelry store. He looked inside and thought. He just seemed drawn to it.

Then it came to him.

A promise ring?

He could get a promise ring! A promise that they would always be together no matter what. A promise that they will most definitely have a future together and be there for each other until their last breath.

It's perfect! Almost like an engagement ring! But they weren't quite there yet.