30 - Always Watching

Oh shit, that wasn't supposed to be a Monsters Inc. reference. Oh well.

Trigger Warnings: Homophobic slurs, mentions of abuse

||Henry Laurens||

I bet you're all wondering how I found out about my son's gay relationship with Alexander Hamilton.

Well, it's simple.

I moved to uptown New York and found the college my son had attended. This was around after I had called him to check up on him last month. So I asked what room they were in and constantly listened in on their disgusting gay conversations. Then I basically spied on them ever since.

It was disgusting to listen in on them every day. I am horrified to even call my son my son. He was so disgusting to even think about being with boys.

I will make him pay.

I will not leave this embarrassment on our family tree. I will find a way to stop him and his gay ass.

First, I needed to think of a way to rid of that small, disgusting brat he calls a boyfriend.

And I had a perfect plan.

||John Laurens||

:November 26th 2016:

We currently had been driving home from the party. Alexander was driving, obviously, and was telling me about how drunk I was. I was honestly embarrassed at how I was acting around him. Then I told him about how gay Thomas and Madison were being. Sadly, that was the one thing I remember from when I was drunk.

We had a nice casual conversation about life when I spotted a mOTHER FUCKING TURTLE IN THE MOTHER FUCKING ROAD.

I grabbed his leg. "THERE'S A TURTLE IN THE ROAD! STOP THE CAR! STOP THE CAR! STOP THE CAR!"

Alexander slammed on the breaks and the car came to a stop. He flashed me a dirty look as I raced out of the car and picked up the poor creature. Aww, the little guy must have been so scared!

I decided to take him home.

"Laurens— you can't just pick up a turtle from out of the road and decide to keep it."

I ignored him and continued my obsession, "I will call him Hammy after the cutest man in the whole wide world."

He blushed.

"You weirdo."

I giggled and looked down at the turtle I had saved. He looked very similar to my turtles at home so he could probably live under the conditions they were and clean him and—

I got a text from my phone.

Being pretty chill about it, I opened up the contact. I looked down at the text I got and read it.

9:36 AM

Henry Laurens: Have fun in hell, little bitch. I'm coming.

My dad is insane. Is he seriously death threatening me?

This isn't good. I need to protect Alex at all costs. I will make sure that he stays safe in my arms forever.

But for now, let's just live in the moment.

-

OKAY I AM TIRED OF PUTTING THE FANCY BOARDER THING SO I'M GONNA STOP.

This was just a filler chapter, btw. I'm leading up to a bigger idea.

IMPORTANT:

I am going to change up this book a bit by adding more characters and seeing their stories as well. This way the book will be more interesting and will last longer. :)

Character you'd sing with

Okay what?? IDK??? These questions are getting weird to answer.

You know what? This is getting boring, let's just answer them all now.

Character you'd go to war with

Jefferson.

Character you'd have as a roommate?

Peggy :)

Well, this was fun!

-Kitty