44 - The Next Morning

||Alexander Hamilton||

:December 20th 2016:

Trigger warnings: Naughty way of talking lolol this is embarrassing OOPS

Dammit.

Maybe fucking while wounded wasn't the best idea.

But the pleasing satisfaction was fucking worth it asf. Hahaha~

Damn.

I'm still in a kinky mood. It makes me want to die.

But it also makes me want to wake up John and talk to him but he decided to fucking sleep in and ignore me.

Asshole.

Just kidding, I love this man. But not right now because I'm really bored.

Not just bored though. I'm in even more pain now! Ouch.

But it was worth it.

God, what am I saying?

Why am I arguing with myself? Who does that?

Whatever.

"Laurens, wake up! Aren't you a morning person? Wake your lazy ass up!" I said as I shook him.

He groaned in response and his eyes opened.

"Fine, fine. Whatever. I'm up." He said quietly.

"Yay!" I cuddled into him, nuzzling my cheek against his. (That is so cat-like and adorable oml I'm crying)

He giggled and held me, "Hi, sweety. Did you sleep well? Probably not, but did you?" He asked with a wink.

"Nahhh...how about you?"

"No..."

"Oh. Good thing it's winter break."

"Yeah."

There was a silence.

Then I yawned which caused him to yawned too. We both laughed.

"Haha. Gosh, that was a fun night last night, huh." Asked Laurens with a smirk.

I blushed, "Yeah. You're really good at topping, baby~ You should do it more often."

He blushed and awkwardly laughed, "Thanks, I think?? Maybe? This is awkward."

"Oh. I was hoping you'd flirt back but oh well." I said, slightly disappointed.

Then he smirked. "Oh? Okay then~" He leaned in and whispered into my ear, "I think you're really good at moaning my name~ You should do that more often~"

ABORT! ABORT! BAD IDEA! WOOSH!

I covered my face and blushed.

I tried to laugh but it came out really awkward and weird, "Y-You kinky bastard."

He laughed and hugged me, "Sorry, babe! Haha! Now, I'm gonna go take a shower. Wanna join~" He winked.

"Sure."

"Wha— really? Because I wasn't being serious—"

"Ye."

"O-Okay..."

***

I tried to spend as much time as I could not using my crutches. I hated them. They hurt and made me feel weak so I just lied down on the couch all day, ignoring all the pain.

The squad was currently watching The Little Mermaid together. We all were kind of hanging out in our dorm to have a mini celebration of me not dying. We would have had a bigger celebration but Christmas was in a few days so there was no point. Speaking of Christmas, I already bought my gifts a long time ago. I like to be ahead of time. And I got the perfect gift for John. But I'll keep that a surprise.

As the credits of the movie rolled, everyone started chatting to one another.

"So, Alex, how are you feeling?" Asked Eliza as she sat next to me.

I smiled at her, "Painful, but good."

Then Peggy looked at me and smirked, "Painful from what, the crash or last night?" She burst into laughter.

"What?" I whispered to John.

"Herc most likely told her about last night."

"Of course."

Later that day, we were playing spin the bottle truth or dare. I was up first so I spun the bottle. It landed on Peggy, so I thought of a good dare/truth to use.

"Peggy, truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"Have you ever fooled around with Maria Reynolds?"

The couple blushed while everyone else except for the two other Schuylers said "Ooooh!". Angelica and Eliza just groaned.

"Yes, we fucking hear moans every night! I haven't had a good night's sleep in a month!" Angelica complained.

Everyone except for the four laughed.

"W-Well, how can I be blamed, to be honest? Have you even seen this woman in all her beauty?" Complained Peggy.

Maria flirtatiously laughed, "Haha, stop it, you."

Peggy spun the bottle and it landed on Angelica. She chose truth.

"Who do you think is the hottest guy in school?"

Wow, what a cliche sleepover truth.

Her sisters "Ooh"d as Angelica groaned.

"If I answer this truthfully, you have to believe me when I say that I am not crushing on him!" Said Angelica.

"I'm not promising anything~!" Said Peggy.

Angelica groaned, "Okay, well, every guy in school is attractive, you can't lie. But I have to say...um...I guess Jefferson is kinda...y'know."

Everyone laughed except me.

"Ugh, seriously? Jefferson?" I asked.

"Hey! I never said I liked him! He's gay, anyway. I'm just sayin'. And I'm not saying I have any respect for him either. That guy is an asshole. He just happens to be hot as hell." Explained Angelica.

"Angelica spun the bottle and it landed on John. He chose dare."

"I dare you to...um..." Angelica thought.

"Make out with Alexander!" Leggy finished.

I blushed, "Well, that's not a bad dare. Okay, make out with Alexander!"

"And it has to be at least half a minute long!" Peggy added.

"Yeah, that!"

"With pleasure~" Said John as he pulled my in tightly and kissed me hard and blah blah blah gross making out stuff.

Everyone was dying of either shipping fuel or laughter.

I'm surprised that Peggy wasn't passed out from her nose bleed. She was recording us.

I guess I had no choice but to play along.

-

Eh I got lazy again OOPS

Also, Peggy is such a Kawaii~Chan in this lol

Ooh, let's come up with an Aphmau AU :O

I think Laurens(in this book) would be like a less romantic Travis lolol then Alexander would be the Katelyn but slightly less angry and more romantic.

Yee

And Eliza would be Aphmau. :O

Herc and Laf Garroth and Laurance???

Lol I don't know

THIS BOOK IS CRINGEY HAHA LMAO

-Kitty