3 ➳ The Schuyler Sisters

Work, work

|| Alexander Hamilton ||

:August 21st 2016:

The next day happened to be the first day of school. And I had to admit, I was slightly nervous since I didn't know anyone- besides my roommates. But they were only four people out of around a thousand. Plus, I've never actually been to a real school before. I was always homeschooled by my mom and then my cousin before they- never mind.

But I had high hopes today. I planned that I would go in and do better than every other student and ace all the tests because I'm Alexander Hamilton and I never back down a chance to become better than other people! Maybe I'll even become 'popular' and get all the guys and girls to fall for me! But maybe that's more of a highschool thing.

In my first class, I decided to take a seat near the window like the apparent anime protagonist I was, haha. As more people flooded the large room, people began to fill the seats near me. A girl with long dark hair in a blue dress. (Don't question how he knows the color of it lmao) took to seat to my right. She was actually quite pretty and her dress brought out her dark eyes.

But she soon noticed I was looking at her, and turned to me. Crap, hopefully she didn't think I was staring or anything.

She didn't respond, except her face turned pink and she was now the one staring. And I swear I could see hearts in her eyes.

I awkwardly coughed and she snapped out of her trance.

"Oops! Uh, s-sorry about that, sir. I, uh..." She paused and cleared her throat in an awkward way.

I chuckled and rubbed the back of my neck.

"No, it's fine. I don't mind. I'm Alexander Hamilton. You?"

She paused before she answered, "Elizabeth Schuyler. B-But I prefer to go by Eliza."

The two of us shook hands and smiled, but I could tell she was nervous about it. I wondered why.

The two of us started small talk when suddenly,

"Hey, Eliza! I didn't know we had the same class." Said a different girl that came by and sat in a seat behind me. She had long, curly, dark hair and wore similar clothes to Eliza, but pink.

"Oh, hi, Angie!" Eliza turned to 'Angie' with a smile then looked at me, "Um, Alexander, this is my big sis, Angelica."

I smiled at her so called sister, "Pleasure to meet you, Angelica. I was just talking with your sister. I'm Hamilton. Alexander Hamilton."

"Nice to meet you, Alexander. I hope you and my sister are on good terms because, boy, if you upset my sister, you're gonna get it."

Eliza rolled her eyes at her sister's comment, "I can handle myself, Angie. You don't have to be all protective."