20 - Disneyland Trip Part I

Before you read, let me bless you with this beautiful video

||Philip idk what his last name would be|| (Yayy!)

I begged and begged Ms. Eliza to come on the Disneyland trip with her and her friends and she said 'yes'! Yayy! I've always wanted to go to Disneyland! It's so fun and cool looking!!!

On the plane ride, I took the window seat next to Ms. Eliza. On planes, I love to look outside the window and look at all the fluffy clouds. They look like huge white cotton candy!

During the flight, I saw Ms. Eliza looking sad. I tapped her arm and asked her, "Are you sad, Ms. Eliza?"

She smiled and stroked my hair, "Just a tiny bit, Philip. Don't worry about it."

"Why would you be sad though?"

She looked over at Mr. Alexander and another guy that looked like an older me, "You wouldn't understand. It's just about Alexander."

"What about him?"

Oops maybe I'm being annoying.

"Well...you see, Alexander told me that he got a boyfriend and it made me sad because, well, I wanted to be his girlfriend. Never mind, a child like you wouldn't understand."

"No, I get it. Don't worry, Ms. Eliza, you'll get a boyfriend- er, or a girlfriend at one point. Oops sorry I don't know if you like both or not."

Ms. Eliza laughed.

"Aw, that's sweet, Philip. Thank you."

I felt special when I made her smile again. I was happy.

||Alexander Hamilton||

About five very long hours of babies crying and Laf and Herc talking at the loudest possible tone, we finally arrived to California. When we stepped off the plane, I immediately noticed the humidity. It reminded me of the Caribbean.

After yet another hour of finding our bags, getting like six taxies for everyone, we FINALLY made it to the Disneyland hotel. We decided that it would be a good idea to split up the hotel rooms so we weren't cramped. The Schuylers plus Philip were in one room, Hercules and Lafayette were in another, and then it left me and John in another one. I'm pretty sure Peggy made us share a room for 'shipping purposes'.

I plopped down onto the fluffy bed and groaned like I had just fought in a week long war without any sleep. I caressed the bed sheets like they were my child as John lied down beside me, doing the same.

"I never thought I'd be so grateful to have a bed in my profession." I said with my voice muffled from the blankets.

"Saaame..." Sighed John as he cuddled up next to me.

"What-What are you doing?"

"You're so soft...can you be my pillow tonight?" John asked as he nuzzled his face into my sweater, holding me close.

"Haha...okay, Laurens." I wrapped my arms around his body and kissed the top of his head, "You cutie."

"How many times do I have to repeat myself, you're the obvious cute one! You're so small and adorable with a dash of anger- like a small kitten!"

"You jerk, I'm more like a lion! Not a small baby cat. And to get back on the subject of cuteness, your freckles are a blessing, there so- well, cute! And your hair is so soooft..." I pet his soft locks.

"Okay, you win. But only if we can agree that you're the hotter one."

"Pfft, that's bull crap. Just- just look at your beautiful face!"

"Wrong! Have you even looked into the mirror!? You're so handsome!"

We continued our pointless fight about who was the better one until we finally stopped. We had plans to get dinner with the others so that's what we did.

I got really lazy by the end, sorry

Story Time!

So I was reading this Hamilton biography I have and I was randomly flipping through pages and came across the words "John Laurens" so I was like "Yay! My turtle son!" then I finished the sentence and it said "...died in South Carolina" FML

died in South Carolina" FML

Question of the day:

Your favorite quote?

The entire show.

-Kitty