19 ➳ Celebration

||Eliza Schuyler||

||Eliza Schuyler||

Angelica and Peggy comforted me as I cried over Alexander's announcement. I felt really bad about crying over something good. I was happy that Alexander was happy, but I really liked him and thought I had a chance.

"Eliza, John and Alex are really happy together, you don't need to cry." Said Angelica as she rubbed my back.

Peggy handed me a box of tissues, "I know, I'm happy for them but I- *sniff*- I just can't stop these tears." I blew into a tissue.

"Don't worry, Lizzy. Just think of the bright side! Your soulmate is still out there, waiting to meet you. I'm sure once you find this person, you'll look back at these days and laugh because you'll say that your soulmate is irreplaceable and you'd never trade them for Alexander." Said Peggy.

She had a good point. Why am I crying over Alex when I know that my soulmate is still out there?

"Oh, you're right, Peggy." I sniffed and my tears stopped flowing, "But it may take a little more time to get completely over Alexander."

***

I stopped waisting time on tears and basically spent the rest of the day with my sisters, keeping my mind off of my heart break. Except for when Peggy thought aloud on ways to celebrate their relationship.

"We should maybe...throw a party! But, no, I want this to just be a celebration between friends. How about we...travel somewhere? Fall break is next week. Where would we go though?" Peg Leg tapped her chin as she thought.

"We could...go to...Disneyland?" Suggested Angelica. I can't believe that we were going to actually celebrate them.

Peggy gasped and her expression lit up, "YES! Disney! It's magical, romantic and, well, Disney! It's perfect! I must text everyone!"

"Wait, but are we going to pay for everyone's tickets and hotel rooms? Or?"

Peggy ignored Angelica and pulled out her phone, texting the others.

*Peg Leg has joined the chat room

Peg Leg: HEY

Peg Leg: CELEBRATION IDEAS!!!

Lizy: Is this necessary?

HammyHam: Yeah, is it?

Peg Leg: YES

Peg Leg: wHEN A SHIP SAILS, IT NEEDS PROPER CELEBRATION!

Turtle Mom: Is the yelling necessary?

Peg Leg: Ahem

Peg Leg: DISNEYLAND

HERCULES!!: HECK YES!