25 ➳ Cold

||John Laurens||

:November 7th 2016:

By this date, the days were starting to get really cold. The temperatures were nearing around 40° or 30°. But today was worse. 20°.

That day, everyone spent all there time huddled up by the fireplace. Being anything else was like walking through hell itself. I hate the cold. But at least I'm use to it by now.

Sadly, Alexander wasn't. Apparently, the Caribbean wasn't ever this cold. Probably due to the fact that where he lived was an island.

That afternoon, Herc and Laf had left the house. It was just me and Hamilton alone.

Alexander hurried over to the couch next to me and cuddled up super close. He was inside a blanket and made sure to cover up every part of his body with it. I tried to help him by putting my arm around him but it didn't help much. I think he just wanted my affection.

"John, warm me up." He demanded. His teeth chattered whenever he wasn't talking.

Aw. Poor little Alex.

I climbed into the blanket with him and hugged him. Maybe my body warmth will heat him up.

"Better?" I asked.

He groaned and said, "A little. Thank you."

I kissed the top of his head which made him blush. Cute.

"You're welcome."

"Why does it get so damn cold here?"

"You should be thankful. At least we don't live in Canada or Russia. Those countries get a lot colder."

"I can't imagine..."

Thirty minutes of sitting by the fire, shivering together passed. Alexander was slightly better but I could tell that he was still upset.

But then came a thought.

"Hey, I might have a way to warm you up."

He spun his head around to meet me, "Really!? How!?"

"By doing this." I smirked and reached under his shirt. I then began to tickle him. He immediately bursted into laughter from the touches of my hands. He tried to squirm o out of my arms but that failed because of his smaller size. We fell back onto the couch with me still tickling him.

"N-NO! HAHA! JOHN, PLEASE, SPARE ME ONCE!"

At least he was forgetting about the cold. Better continue.

Small giggles escaped from my mouth as I continued tickling Alex. He was just so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so cute!

About ten minutes later of Alex begging me to stop, I stopped. We were both breathing hard but it was worth it! My goal is complete!

"J-John, you idiot. Everything hurts now." He was still smiling.

"Same but it was worth it. Still cold?"

"Nope. Thanks for that part, at least."

"Hehe, no problem."

"God, I love you so much, John Laurens."

"I love you too."

Haha that was totally a filler chapter

I just have some pretty big ideas soon and want to save some time for them.

Yeah

I might write those ideas in the next chapter.

Maaayyybeeee.

Character you want to have babies with

wAIT WHAT

OH SHIT THAT IS JUST *fans self* WOOSH

IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE, IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE

...

NOPE NOT CHOOSING

-Kitty