22 - Disneyland Trip Part III

||Thomas Jefferson||

All I wanted was to spend time at Disneyland for the week with my adorable, amazing, beautiful, 'better than any guy in the world besides myself' boyfriend when suddenly ALEXANDER HAMILTON comes prancing along to fuck up my day. Oh and John Laurens was there too. Not that that matters.

Goddammit. They totally ruined the moment and now we're having a totally meaningless conversation!

"I am surprised that anyone would want to be with you, Thomas." Alexander snapped.

That tiny brat.

I'm actually quite grateful that someone loves me for once. That bully.

"Rude." Said James.

"Oh, I don't mean to be rude to you, Madison, but why Jefferson of all people?"

"Shut up, bastard." I scolded.

"Okay, okay. Please stop fighting. We're at Disneyland, for crying out loud!" Said the freckled boy as he held Alexander's hand.

Same goes for Alexander. Why would anyone love him? He's really a rude person.

Haha but so am I.

Alas, I admit it. Not like I want to change that.

Being a bitch to people runs in the family. It's a passed down trait I've inherited.

Eventually, we were all in the front of the line and got on the front of the boat. I had to admit that the scenery was amazing and so was the creepy music in the background.

I really tried to ignore Alexander and Laurens but it was almost impossible with all the sugarcoated words they were giving each other.

"Are you sure it isn't about the Caribbean?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Everything will be okay, Alex." He gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hehe, okay then I trust you."

Ugghhh...

Maybe I shouldn't be complaining. Me and Madison are pretty much the same way.

||Alexander Hamilton||

***

"AND THEN WE ALL DABBED ON SPLASH MOUNTAIN AND SCREAMED LIKE LITTLE GIRLS ALL THE WAY DOWN! IT WAS AMAZING ASF, PEOPLE THOUGHT WE WERE MENTALLY INSANE!" Screamed Hercules as he leaned across the table. I swear Lafayette was dying of laughter. We were currently sharing our favorite moments from this morning.

"Is the screaming really necessary?" Asked Eliza with an almost-whispered voice.

"My favorite ride was the teacups!" Said Peggy.