6 ➳ Helpless

This chapter will take place after the third chapter, The Schuyler Sisters as told in Eliza's POV. :)

||Eliza Schuyler||

||Eliza Schuyler||

:August 21st 2016:

"Ahhh, girls did you just look at that guy we met first period!? He was just so...so...ahh!" I squealed as I flopped down onto my twin sized bed. Angelica sighed and shook her head as Peggy had the biggest grin on her face.

"Oh, Lizy...you say that about every single guy you meet!" Said Angelica, feeling ashamed in me.

I used huge hand gestures as I talked, "I know, but this guy is different! I can feel it! Did you even look at his eyes!? As soon as I looked into them, I just felt like the sky's the limit! I can't explain it, but I just felt so happy inside!" I squeezed my pillow and squealed into it like some crazed fangirl.

"Ooh, someone's in looove~!" Peggy squealed as she stood at my bedside. I through my pillow across the room, thinking she was crazy. But before I could argue, she asked a question, "Wait-wait-wait, can you see color now!?"

I looked around the room, seeing the familiar, boring black and white colors. I sighed and lied back down, "No...but love takes time! I know he's the one, maybe I just don't see color because it's too soon to realize he's my soulmate?"

Angelica walked over to my bedside and sat down next to me, "One again, dear, you say that exact same thing whenever you see a cute guy. Look, you'll know for sure when you find your soulmate. Perhaps Alexander isn't the one if you aren't completely sure."

Angelica was right, as always.

I pouted and covered my face with my pillow again, "Aw, you're right, Angie. He probably has a soulmate already...oh, I bet she's so pretty...oh well."

Peggy gasped and held a finger into the air, "Well, we don't know for sure yet! Ima go and ask him, I can not give up on this ship just yet!"

And just like that, Peggy rushed out of the room.

"Does she even know his room number?" I asked with a sigh.

"Peggy as her ways."

||Peggy Schuyler||

I raced across the hallway and eventually found room '176' and knocked on the door at the speed of light. Don't ask how I know this is his room.

A few minutes later, the familiar man from earlier opened the door. He looked confused.

"Peggy? What are you doing here?" He asked. I smiled.

"Hey, Ham, do you have a soulmate?" I asked quickly.

He tilted his head, "No? Why-"

I slammed the door and ran away. I had my answer.

I flung open our door and yelled at my two sisters, "No! He's single! You have a chance, Lizy!"

Eliza practically screamed from the good news, "Ahhh, yes! I could actually possible maybe be with him in the future! Oh, and I have the perfect idea! This weekend I will ask him out on a date so I can get to know him better! Maybe then I'll be able to see color and he'll realize that I'm the one and we'll live happily ever after!"

I happily clapped my hands together while Angelica sighed. She said, "Eliza, love does not happen that way. Not everything is like a fairytale, hon."

"This is a fanfiction, Angie, nothing has to be realistic!"

Me and Angelica exchanged weird looks.

"Well, regardless, this weekend, Eliza, you walk up to his dorm, knock on that door with confidence, and ask him out! He will for sure say yes to a pretty girl like you! Ah man, my ship will definitely sail!" I cheered.

"Y'know, unless he's gay."

"Angie!!"

"Haha, I'm kidding. You go win that boy's heart, Liza."

You guys can see what'll happen in the next chapter, then

You guys can see what'll happen in the next chapter, then. >:D

I'm totally going to have Peggy act like she's apart of the fandom and ship everything. Oh man, I love Peggles.

Question of the day:

Favorite ship?

Give me an "L"!

Give me an "A"!

Give me an "M"!

Give me an "S"!

What's that spell?

LAMS!

At first, I was confused by Lams and why people shipped it (because I was so new to the fandom) but then I found out about the letters and the fanfics and then I just freaked out and started shipping it and it became the best thing in the world.

And then I found the other ones- those are different stories.

-Kitty