45 - Normal

I'm gonna have fun with this chapter and add as many characters as possible :D

||John Laurens||

:December 21st, 2016:

"Wake the fuck up you lazy ass!"

"Noooo..."

"If you don't then I will...I will... I will sing the Little Einsteins theme song at the top of my lungs!!"

"YOU WOULDN'T DARE!"

"YES I WOULD DARE!"

"WANNA GO!?"

"YEAH!" I took a deep breath, "WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP IN OUR FAVORITE ROCKET SHIP! ZOOMING THROOOUUUGGGH THE SKY! LITTLE EIN—"

He covered his ears with the pillow. "OKAY, YOU WIN! FINE, I'LL GET UP! JUST PLEASE STOP!"

I started laughing as he stood up from my bed.

"O-Okay, I'll spare you once."

This is how our average mornings are. Me being annoying while Alex sleeps in. Or, attempts to sleep in.

I'm glad things are normal now.

||Eliza Schuyler||

That morning I was happily taking a stroll through the park. I use to do this every before what happened to Alexander. No one wanted to do anything after that. But now that he's okay, I'm better than ever! It's so great that he's okay now! I was really starting worry. I had managed to get really close to him in a matter of time. I liked to consider ourselves best buddies. And I was okay with this. I was completely over my feelings for him anyway.

I took a break on a bench next to a tree and took a drink from my water bottle. I looked around at the pretty scenery and sighed. It was a perfect morning. No way anything could ruin a morning as perfect as this one.

I heard talking from the bench about twenty feet away from mine. I immediately recognized them. Thomas Jefferson and James Madison. They were smiling at each other and looked happy.

Thomas Jefferson happy? Since when?

Actually, that's pretty cute that he's happy with his boyfriend. I silently 'aww'd at them as Thomas got up and left. Probably to go to the bathroom or something.

James looked down at the ground with a smile and blush on his cheeks. He put his hands in the pockets of his hoodie— which looked pretty big on him.

Awe, what if that's Jefferson's hoodie? Awwwww!

Good thing Peggy isn't here. She'd be screaming her head off.

I smiled and stood up from from my bench to walk over to his. He looked to be lost in thought. I cleared my thought with caused him to look at me. His smile dropped.

"Hi." I said warmly.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Elizabeth Schuyler. But I go by Eliza. We go to the same school. I just noticed you on this bench and wanted to say hi. So how are you?" I asked him.

"Oh, thank you. I'm fine. Actually, I'm more than fine. I'm...great." He looked up at the sky and sighed romantically.

I tried not to aww.

"Haha, that's good! Because of your boyfriend I assume?" I asked with a wink.

"Yeah..." He blushed and looked at me, "Oh, I didn't mean to say that. Oops. This is embarrassing."

I giggled.

"No, it's okay. I understand but being in love feels like."

He blushed deeper, "Who...told you about dating Jefferson?"