27 ➳ Pictures

||Alexander Hamilton||

The next day, John was really clingy and on edge all morning. He would jump whenever I said his name or hug me often at random times. It was really questionable. But maybe he was just having one of those days where you just want endless affection. But it felt weird. Like something was wrong. Something was off. Maybe he just felt guilty from last night.

Oh yeah. Last night. He really took advantage of me last night. I really hate it when people do that. But I could tell that he truly felt bad about it and had a sincere apology. Next time I just hope he asks me before he gets all sexual with me.

Trust me, I-I do want to do those things with him one day but I don't think I'm ready. I don't think I'm mature enough to handle doing...it. Whenever I think about doing it with John, I just feel super embarrassed and tense up. So that will have to wait.

Oh heck. I can just feel the heat rising in my cheeks.

Ahem. Off the topic of s-sex. Right now I was on the couch watching Clueless. Don't judge me, it's a good movie. Anyway, John was in the other room, or so I thought.

I heard a click and a flash from behind me and saw John holding his phone out.

"You jerk, did you take a picture of me?" I asked.

He chuckled nervously, "Haha, yeah. You were blushing and it looked adorable so I had to have a picture of you. I don't have any pictures of you anyway." He said.

Wait, are you serious? We don't have any pictures?

"Really? Oh, then we should snap some pictures of us together. I want memories of this time to last."

He smiled, "Alright, sounds good." He pecked my lips. "Want to go out and take pictures?"

"Yeah!"

We walked out of the dorm hand-in-hand. As we walked out of the campus, John took a picture from behind me. Probably trying to take one of those cliché relationship goal photos.

We walked to the park

We walked to the park. It was a beautiful clear sky day, perfect for being outside. I looked up at the pretty sky in awe, and Laurens took my picture.

Damn. Why is he the one taking all the pictures?

I'll show him who's the better one at taking pictures! I'm no photographer, but I'll show him!

I bluntly kissed him and held my phone out. As he fell into the kiss, I looked at the camera and took the picture.

Score!

He pulled away. "Cheater."

"How was that cheating, exactly?"

"This is a competition, right? To see who has the best photos of each other?"