37 - Nothing Is The Same

||John Laurens||

"Doctor, please, you have to let me see him! You have no idea how much of a hard time I'm going through! I just have to see him!" I begged the doctor. She simply sighed and placed her hand on her temple.

"Sorry, Laurens, but we are currently running tests to see if he'll be fine. I'm afraid you cannot see him until he is in a stable state. But we will update you on any information on him as you please. We will let you know once you can see him...if he survives, that is." She said with her gaze towards the ground.

"No, he will survive, you hear me? He is going to live! I just know it! He promised that he'd never leave me! He'll wake up, just you wait!" I yelled. I was receiving weird looks from all around.

"Sorry, sir, but we just don't know yet. Now I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

||Peggy Schuyler||

:December 12th, 2016:

Everything was just...quiet without Laurens and Alex. And everyone was...droopy. No one was themselves. Even me. Maria tried to comfort me, but she was also devastated.

I spent about a day crying about Alex. I had gotten to know him well over the few months I've known him. We were good friends. I'm especially friends with John. We had met a few years back and had been really close ever since. I hate to see him so sad like this. But I honestly can't blame him. If this ever happened to someone close to me, like Maria, I'd react the same.

I knocked on their dorm room. Room 176. Hercules soon opened it for us and smiled. He still had the sadness in his eyes.

I forced a smile as well.

"Hi, Peggy."

"How is he?"

"Same..."

"I see."

"Wanna come in? We're watching a movie."

"Sure."

I walked inside the familiar dorm and walked into the living room. Lafayette waved at me as I sat down on the couch. They were watching The Lion King. Hercules sat next to Laf.

We all sighed in sync.

"I just don't understand. This feels so...surreal. What happened?" I contemplated aloud. I didn't mean for them to hear me but they did.

"I know...everything just kind of flashed before our eyes. I don't think any of us saw this coming either." Said Hercules sadly.

"Oui..."

"But I know he'll wake up. I'm sure as hell that he wouldn't just leave us like that. He'll come to. I know he will."

The two nodded. I'm sure they thought the same way.

No way that Alex would leave us...

Right?

-

So I'm kind of doing like a weird thingy, each chapter a different day and in a different character's POV about the situation, not including not as important characters.

Oh and they will all be around 400-800 words about.

Also, you guys are beautiful like wow you have so many amazing comments. I love them all! Continue commenting! :3 Also, thanks so so much for all the votes and reads :D

Here is a question for you guys: What is your favorite Hamilton ship? (Not including Lams) :)

-Kitty