8 ➳ After

||Alexander Hamilton||

:August 28th 2016:

My date with Eliza went really well! Eliza is actually a really sweet girl and I can see myself being good friends with her. We basically talked about our lives and our likings. You know, just a casual, friendly conversation. She told me about her sisters and the orphanage she worked at. She told me about all the cute kids that she had to take care of. She said that she even had a favorite of the kids named Philip. She talked an awful lot about him.

We ended up exchanging numbers before we left. Actually, right before we left, I earned a kiss on the cheek. What can I say, I guess I'm just reliable with the ladies.

...And men...

I called out 'goodbye' to my new female friend as I began to unlock the door to our dorm.

But a negative aura whipped past me, as if something bad was happening inside.

But it's probably nothing.

I unlocked the door.

I stepped inside

And heard...crying from one of our rooms?

I rushed over to the room where the crying took place and also heard quiet talking from inside.

I flew open the door only to see Laurens on the floor, sobbing as Hercules and Lafayette comforted him. The two took notice that I was here and looked up at me.

I raced over to my friend's side.

"What happened!? What happened to Laurens!?"

BWAHAHAHA CLIFF HANGER!

Suckers >:)

Okay, I'm sorry.

Don't worry, things will get resolved.

Eventually...

Haha

I'm amazing, aren't I?

Question of the day:

Your favorite Schuyler Sister?

FUCK THAT IS SO HARD.

I love them all T_T

I legit cannot answer that.

-Kitty