46 - Christmas special pt one

||John Laurens||

:December 23nd, 2016:

Yesterday Alex had gotten his cast removed at the hospital because his "bones heal fast". I think he was telling the truth, but he would still limp from time to time. Gosh, he's so stubborn.

Anyway, today was a big day. That was because the squad was going to the Schuyler Mansion to celebrate Christmas together. I was excited! I mean, we got to spend three days in a fucking mansion!? Come on! That's amazing!

Plus, I'm excited to give my gift to Alex. I'm sure he'll really appreciate it!

Now that I think about it, I wonder what he got me. Whatever it was, I was super excited for it.

"Alright, everyone, do you all have everything you need for three days?" Asked Angelica as she stood in front of the limo the sisters brought.

Everyone said yes.

"Okay, everyone, let the vacation begin!" Said Peggy cheerfully as she opened the door to the limo.

This is where our Christmas vacation began.

***

"Okay, so, we have three guest rooms in total so you guys can share rooms if you want. The only rule we have is no fucking! John, Alex, I'm looking at you!" Said Angelica as she glared at Alex and I. I awkwardly cleared my throat.

"So, our dad is out of town with other family so we'll be alone to party and shit! And, of course, celebrate only the best holiday ever!" Cheered Eliza. Everyone looked excited for this news. But who's to judge, Christmas is awesome.

Alex and I picked our room that we'd be staying in and examined it. It was a nice and cozy room with a twin-sized bed with a bedside table.

Alex sat on the bed and pulled out his laptop, immediately typing. Classic Alex...working all the time, even during breaks.

"Alex, babe, why the hell are you working during winter break?" I asked him as I sat across from him on the bed.

"I'm not working, I'm writing."

"Isn't that the same thing?"

He rolled his eyes and looked at me. In his eyes, I could read 'Are you fucking kidding me'. "No, John. I mean I'm writing my book. And no, I'm not going to give you any details on it."

"Ooh, that's cool."

There was a silence. I awkwardly glanced around the room with my feet in front of me. Being the stubborn and easily bored person I was, I lied down on the bed with a groan.

No response from Alex.

I groaned even louder, flopping my arms down onto the bed.

No response.

Fucking hell! Doesn't the see that I need attention!?

I whined like a puppy and looked at him innocently, beckoning my fists like a cat.

He sighed and closed his laptop, putting it to the side. I smiled wide as Alex crawled over to me.

"Fine, what do you want, Johnny boy?" He asked in annoyance, leaning over me. I kissed him bluntly and pulled him down with me so his body was on top of mine. He fell into my seductiveness, kissing back.

"You romantic dork." He said cutely. I giggled and kissed his nose.

"So what chu wanna do?" I asked playfully while moving my feet side to side.

"I don't know, you're the one that stopped me."

"Well, then I didn't think this through very well, huh."

"Nope."

"Oh well..."

...

"Wanna just make out?"

"Yeeeaaah."

-

This is unoriginal and lazy

Oh well

-Kitty